Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Roswell tower speakers

When I was at my dealer I was looking at the Roswell speakers mounted on the XLV GG tower.

I asked them how much it would cost and they said $3400!!!

Where could I find this same setup cheaper?

2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Goose, I have looked and looked, and I'm pretty sure the only place you can get Roswell stuff is through dealers, I have yet to find any place on-line. In my opinion, for that kind of money you could a lot more by getting a setup from another company, such as Wetsounds or Skylon. You could also check ebay, there's a lot of cool tower speaker setups there for much less money.
    2007 Outback

i had bought a used roswell light/speaker bar last fall, and was checking prices so as to know what kind of deal I was getting, as best as I can remember I found them for around a grand. 1K. I'll do some looking and see if I can locate them again. I got mine for $500 (less than a yr old) and am very pleased with it. has kenwood speaks.

Quote Originally Posted by bobwells View Post
    i had bought a used roswell light/speaker bar last fall, and was checking prices so as to know what kind of deal I was getting, as best as I can remember I found them for around a grand. 1K. I'll do some looking and see if I can locate them again. I got mine for $500 (less than a yr old) and am very pleased with it. has kenwood speaks.
    Holly crap that's cheap!

Thanks so much.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

I saw this on my local Craigslist the other day;
    http://detroit.craigslist.org/boa/741368546.html

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    I saw this on my local Craigslist the other day;
    http://detroit.craigslist.org/boa/741368546.html
    $2K is not bad but $1K is better.

I would suggest you pick your on speakers and light bar.. you'll get a way better setup for less $$..
    You could get 4 Wetsound Pro 80's for just under $2k and get some lights cheaper..
    You probably would be better off on the OBV with Pro 60s for size and be even cheaper.

That is WAY too much for that setup.. The speakers in that are about $100 a pair and light bars are around $500 on avg..

I have a similar setup that came on my '06.. It looks nice, but That is a lot of framework.. I am not sure I would rather have 4 separate speakers than that big bar on mine.. ( I have the 4 speaker set up but with no lights..)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

I had the Roswell Vamp Spin Pros recently, blingy but didnt sound so great. There customer service is excellent but there product imo isnt so great and is WAAAAAYYYY over priced. The speakers were basically falling apart but they were nice enought to send me a brand new set free of charge. Since they were brand new I went ahead and got rid of them so I could get something else. Also getting any info or pricing on there products is next to impossible without contacting a dealer, seems like its top secrect info or something??
    06 Outback V

I have not been able to find tower speakers I like other than roswell and tsunami.

I have expensive taste I guess.

The other problem with the Roswell setup is they use Kenwood speakers......Not exactly top of the line if you ask me, especially for 3400.
    2007 Outback