Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to buy???

Quote Originally Posted by deafgoose View Post
    I have not tried yet. It would hang off a little but I bet it would stay in place.

I just put it on the floor beside the seats on the left.
    Do you find that being on the floor on the left side is enough weigh the the side? I found that having someone sit on the side of the boat and hold on to the rack can really enhance the wake.

Thanks!

I have not tried yet. It would hang off a little but I bet it would stay in place.

Does it provide enough weight to the side for wake enhancement when on the floor?

Thanks!

It made a huge difference but I will try it on the seat next time.

I expect the wave would be even better.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

What can you do to lengthen the wave out? Would you want to add weight to the bow of the boat?
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam26 View Post
    What can you do to lengthen the wave out? Would you want to add weight to the bow of the boat?
    You got it!
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

This is getting addictive! I am having as much fun setting up the boat as I am surfing! Thanks for everyones help.........
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

Just picked up the Pro X Series / V-Drive Sacs from Fly High. We have a good local shop here and the price seemed right, $165 + $99 for the Tsunami pump (considering shipping rates online). Between the two sacs they add 1100 lbs of weight. I'm going to start with a single 550 lb bag on the passenger side with the stock ballasts loaded up. Along with the wake plate we should accomplish a pretty nice wake.

-J