Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Chicago Owners Reunion Saturday, July 26th

Chicago Moomba and Supra Owners Reunion Saturday, July 26th

Chicago Supra and Moomba owners pack up your gear and head out to the 2nd Annual Chicago Owners Reunion this Saturday, July 26th courtesy of Ultimate Wake Watersports at Chicago Sea Ray and Skiers Choice, Inc. This is our way of thanking you for your steadfast loyalty and passion for our boats. So come on out, you deserve it!

Registration is from 7:30am until 8:45am at American Legion in Fox Lake. The crew at Ultimate Wake Watersports has been pulling this event together since the overwhelming success of the 1st Annual event last year. They have added several new features offering a group cruise, a wakeboard demo by Kyle Schmidt and the belly flop contest. Famous Dave’s will be on site again this year serving lunch from 11am until 2pm.

Supra and Moomba owners do not miss this unforgettable boating experience. Come hang out with people who share the same passion for watersports as well as Supra and Moomba boats! Enjoy the camaraderie, win lots of prizes, show off your boat and hang out with factory representatives from Skiers Choice, Sound X, Hyperlite, O/Neill, Roswell and Ronix.

For more details or to RSVP please contact [email protected], call 815-385-2720 or go to http://illinois.skipperbuds.com/cont...asp?nav=84916&.

2nd Annual Chicago Supra and Moomba Owners Reunion
    Saturday, July 26th

7:30am-8:45am Registration at American Legion in Fox Lake
    8:50am Group Cruise
    9:15am Kyle Schmidt Wakeboard Demo
    10:0am-11:00am Free Time to Explore the Beautiful Chain ‘O Lakes
    11:00am-2:00pm Lunch will be served from Famous Daves
    12:30pm Belly flop Competition
    1:00pm Raffle
    2:30pm Sandbar Tie up at Petite Lake
    Natalie Carrera
    Skiers Choice

Not sure if anyone will be around Friday July 25, but I plan to be out on the Chain getting some sets in before the weekend crowd - most likely Pistakee Bay and Meyers Bay on Pistakee.

Just some info for those of you going. I just heard on the news that Girls Gone Wild will be there at Blarney's Bar. They were warning that there will be alot of extra water patrol over the weekend. They also said that they expect a thousand boats to tie off at some big sandbar for an all day/night party.
    So I'm sure there is going to be alot of traffic out there.
    BE CAREFUL and watch out for the drunken idiots!!!!!
    '99 Outback (Maroon/Creme) GM 350/Holley 4150
    550 HRS
    LaSalle-Peru, IL

Per jamboree host Ultimate Wake Watersports, we have the entire parking lot at the American Legion hall and use of the hall's restrooms. This means ample parking, even if you arrive late, and NO PORT-O-POTTIES. Nice. For those who are first timers, this is a catered event with great bar-b-que. Pier space is limited, so you'll have to use the sea wall and raft up if you arrive late. Bring your bumpers. Be sure to say thanks to the guys and gals from Ultimate Wake and Skiers Choice. They make this possible. With all due respect to the Atlanta and Florida people, I'm taking pictures so the rest of the BB can see the best Moomba/Supra jamboree. We're bringing a party of seven, ages 14 - 54. See ya Saturday morning! - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Smile

I talked to Chris on wed 36 boats signed up so far. More than twice
    as many as last year. Its going to be great see you there.

Oh, the challenge is on. We'll have to grab some photos at the Tampa Jamboree to show you. You haven't seen anything till you've seen EdG surfing at sunset wearing nothing but Saran wrap!!!!!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sounds like there will be a lot of action on the chain this weekend. See the link attached:

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/girls.g....2.779649.html

Ed - I suspect they are still on the water, rafted at the sandbar. We left at 4:00 for an evening commitment. Am leaving town tomorrow morning. Will be back on Thursday. Got pictures and will post next weekend. Great event today! - Deerfield
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Okay. One picture for this evening. The rest next weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

I lied. Four more. The rest next weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart