Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Hello to the Ladies

Just wanted to say Hi to all the wives out there. This is Sled's other half, well ok, the main half. Letting all know that I don't have as much time to chat, but I do exist. Made my first post tonight.
    Dance like nobody's watching.

Welcome Sled's boss. Glad to have you aboard!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Board! Lot's of great people here, you'll feel right at home!
    2007 Outback

Welcome Littlena! Glad you decided to join. Mrs. Z, where are you? Pat & Monty, how about getting your respective "Donna's" on board. This is bonding you know!

Laurie
    its MOOMBA time somewhere

Red face

mrs.daze,
    what are you doing on the board so early--you need to be getting kiddaze off to camp
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

my bad, littlena, welcome to the board from one of the guys, bring on the women i say
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Smile Hello.

Okay, I have finally been able to register and reply. Sorry, it has taken so long. I sell real estate and sometimes I feel like I am on the comupter all day!
    I will try to be better about getting here!!!!
    Thank you for the welcome.
    We enjoyed GA! The kids had a great time and keeping talking about going to see Moombadaze and their 2 dogs and 1 cat. I can't believe our little one remembered that part of her play time with M-daze. I really liked everyone I met and am grateful for all the new friendships made. We are all looking forward to the Tampa Jam. I hope a lot of you come. If you are on the fence about it, let me push you off! COME! It will be fun.
    The one BIG thing I want to comment on was when Kaneboats replied (several days ago) to someone who ran over their rope. kaneboats said AND I QUOTE "who ever is in the water when it happens, it's their fault". This is the "rule". Just want to be sure that that is infact the "rule". Our rope got tangled up under the boat, but we were stopped so no damage done. Guess who was in the water? HA!
    Thank you all for the welcome. Sorry it took me so long to get "on board".
    Mrs. Kane

I like the rule becuase I am usually never in the water. Lord knows I break enough "rules". Like "Donna, I paid for the horse power, use it" rule. : )
    I will tell the kids Hi. Thanks for thinking of them.

Mrs.Kane-----big welcome to the boards.

looking forward to friday and the weekend (tampajam)
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Thank you, Moombadaze!
    Can't wait to have a beverage with Mrs. Daze!!!