Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 1st post with pic's of our ride

Pic's of 2006 Outback
    Attached Images Attached Images

Matt,

Very nice looking boat. I really like the color.

Reese350 Guest

Great looking Outback. I think our next one might be yellow. What lake are you on in MI? We're on Portage Lake in Pinckney, MI.

Is that a custom bimini top?

I really like how you can mount it without having to drill anything.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Default Hi Guys

Our boat is at our place up north on Lake George ( just a little north of clare)
    The bimini top was new this year. I got it as a steel. Anyway I did not want to drill into my boat so I got these clamps from Rio at bosswake.

Sled491 Guest

Love the yellow, like the whole package. Hope you get as much pleasure out of yours as we do ours

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glenn View Post
    Our boat is at our place up north on Lake George ( just a little north of clare)
    The bimini top was new this year. I got it as a steel. Anyway I did not want to drill into my boat so I got these clamps from Rio at bosswake.
    I will give Rio a call tomorrow.

Thank god my bimini top did not include the hardware. I would have drilled the holes for sure.

What is the thickness of the OBV tower? 1-5/8" ??
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

haha....his boat is yellow.
    Red's quicker, ya know!
    jk.
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Order placed. For those of you that might be interested, they are 24.95 each.

Wink

ouch, 100.00 bucks to tie down the bimini...? Eight little holes on mine 4 on the deck and 4 in the tower. don't even notice them.

Mat glenn, nice looking boat like the yellow, glad to see more outbacks, V or DD ??? we should do a poll

Outbacks vs others

DD vs. V drive was already done.
    Last edited by jmvotto; 07-23-2008 at 03:48 PM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold