Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

I started looking at wakesurf racks recently since I have a Blue Lake just waiting for warmer weather. No decisions yet but during research I saw that the Endless Wake surf rack is generally only offered with clamps from 2 3/16" and larger.

I mailed them and they said they can make custom clamps for 1 5/8" for an additional $50 and have not heard of any issues with these racks on our towers.

Just passing the info along.

Viking,
    Sorry for the late reply, have not spent much time on the boards. Hard to think about boating with 8 inches of ice on the lake. Overall the Endless Wake product is good. My issue is that the longer boards get in the way(while in the rack) for wakeboarders cutting out wide. I just ski and surf so no problems for me. They do offer height extensions that may help clear the rope . I do stand on the side wall to get the boards up in the rack. Not a big deal to me. It is GREAT to get the boards up off the floor. The rack does hold them tight with no chatter whatsoever. We keep a landlock (5'11'') and liquid force custom(4'6") in the rack.

I'll look to see what pictures we have from the summer.
    Kurt
    Last edited by KurtL; 01-22-2010 at 11:42 PM.
    2008 LS

Quote Originally Posted by KurtL View Post
    Viking,
    Sorry for the late reply, have not spent much time on the boards. Hard to think about boating with 8 inches of ice on the lake. Overall the Endless Wake product is good. My issue is that the longer boards get in the way(while in the rack) for wakeboarders cutting out wide. I just ski and surf so no problems for me. They do offer height extensions that may help clear the rope . I do stand on the side wall to get the boards up in the rack. Not a big deal to me. It is GREAT to get the boards up off the floor. The rack does hold them tight with no chatter whatsoever. We keep a landlock (5'11'') and liquid force custom(4'6") in the rack.

I'll look to see what pictures we have from the summer.
    Kurt
    No problem - thanks for the update. I just hadn't heard much feeback from the rack but seemed like a good idea! I can see how it might interfere with the rope though if boards sticking out.
    Post pics whenever you get a chance.
    Come on SUMMER

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I thought I would revive this thread. My new board (Grind Water Shaka) is about 2-1/4" thick with the deck pad so it won't fit in my dbot5 wakesurf rack. Any ideas as to a reasonably priced double wakesurf rack that would accommodate a 2-1/4" thick board? Or a single in case I can't find a double I like? Anybody got one for sale?

Thanks,

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Sled491 Guest

For that thick you almost have to use a knee board rack.

hey al does this mean your dbot 5 is for sale or gonna hold onto it?
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

Quote Originally Posted by gus 08 mobius lsv View Post
    hey al does this mean your dbot 5 is for sale or gonna hold onto it?
    Going to hold on to it. I have 4 surfboards and depending on the mix of the crew on any given day, I sometimes bring all 4.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Sled491 Guest

And your not that big a surfer you say

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    And your not that big a surfer you say
    LOL! Well, like everyone else, we started out with beginner boards, one for me, one for my son, then we bought more advanced boards, one for me and one for my son. We kept the beginner boards to teach the newbies. And then there are the wakeboards, the tubes, the skis, ... its gotten out of hand. We need a support boat to carry all the gear
    Last edited by cab13367; 07-08-2010 at 12:09 AM.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV