Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sled,

I spoke with Michael at Endless Wakesurf today. Seems very confident in the product. I really like the idea of getting the boards up out of the way. The claim is that you can put up to three boards on one rack. He sent me a picture with two boards. Going to get one and try it!

Unfortunately our lake is still frozen over and guys are still fishing with quads/sleds on the ice. Will be mid May before we even think of getting out to give it a run.

Updates to come.

Kurt
    2008 LS

All over TEXAS west of I45! Living in Big Spring Texas.

Question Z-Cargo Racks?

I wanted to check and see if anybody has had any issues with surf boards being placed on the Z-Cargo racks. I was told that they will ride there but I have not taken a board out yet. I wanted to get some info on the matter before I have to learn the hard way. Thanks.

Sled491 Guest

Kurt good to know. So your saying that if you had 2 of these racks you could potentially hold 6 boards up there? Wow that would be a record for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman_08_LSV View Post
    I wanted to check and see if anybody has had any issues with surf boards being placed on the Z-Cargo racks. I was told that they will ride there but I have not taken a board out yet. I wanted to get some info on the matter before I have to learn the hard way. Thanks.
    i don't remember exactly if we had the surf board up there, but we have had combo skis, kneeboard, slalom ski, wakeboard, kids, (tried to tie mom-inlaw too). all stayed fine xcept mom-inlaw!

Sled,
    That is what the manufacturer states. Also states that there is no board chatter cruising at higher speeds as the boards are snug to the rack.

Can't wait for the ice to disappear and play with the new "toys".
    2008 LS

Sled491 Guest

Yearround that's funny,

Kurt, keep us posted!

All over TEXAS west of I45! Living in Big Spring Texas.

Talking

Yearround, thanks for the info. Mother-N-laws never do as they are told! Or so I'm told. I'm never getting married so I will not have to worry about that issue! (LOL) Life will be so nice!
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan
    Yes, I will be a Marine until the day that I die.

Kurt,
    just wondering on update? Did you ever get the rack for above tower? If, so.....how'd it work and do you have any pics?
    I like the idea!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtL View Post
    Sled,

I spoke with Michael at Endless Wakesurf today. Seems very confident in the product. I really like the idea of getting the boards up out of the way. The claim is that you can put up to three boards on one rack. He sent me a picture with two boards. Going to get one and try it!

Unfortunately our lake is still frozen over and guys are still fishing with quads/sleds on the ice. Will be mid May before we even think of getting out to give it a run.

Updates to come.

Kurt

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

These guys did a review of the Endless Wave Wakesurf rack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8H05DDLtmU

Sled491 Guest

Well sounds as though they like it.