Default Where is my fuse panel????

I looked under my dash for it and did not see it? I have an 07 LSV and my front ballast pump is not working. I pulled the pump out and ran power to it and it works and the switch lights up. But nothing to the pump when I flip the switch either way. I just got the boat 3 weeks ago and I'm learning as I go.

Thanks Hillbilly

Me OB doesn't have fuses, it's got breakers for the stuff. Did you try resetting them (it)? If so, sounds like a wire's loose.
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

My 99 Mobius only has breakers as well. They are under little black rubber 'nipples' on the dash above the related rocker switches.
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Lay on your back underneath and look up at a large horizontal support to the right of the steering wheel as your looking up. You'll see a small fuse panel with ATO fuses in it for the ballast pumps.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Found it....Loose wire....Thanks a bunch guy's

I have looked and looked and can not find this fuse box. I have followed the all the way where they go back inside the boat with no joy.
    I would seriously appreciate if anybody could steer me the right way to find this fuse panel.
    Is it an actual panel or is it a fuse container attached to the actual wires?
    The boat: an 05 LSV with gravity I installed.
    Thanks.
    By the way, all my switches have breakers. Could it be that there is no fuse panel?
    Last edited by gf5300; 05-31-2009 at 03:29 PM.

I can't speak for an '06 as i've never looked at one but i can't imagine it being different. See my post above, it's a small fuse block about 4x6" way up under the dash attached to a dash support, it uses mini fuses if i remember right.
    2007 Mobius LSV