Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default My new wakesurf board *pics and vid*

I traded-in my CWB Razr for this Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro. The difference is night and day. The Razr was more stable but the edges were too round so it couldn’t carve hard.

Dimensions: Small - 51" x 20-1/4" x 3/4" Rider size up to 165 lbs.

Next step is buying a 725lb launch pad ballast bag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtRj2TCMrp8

2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Drew Danielo Pro Model -

The Drew Danielo Pro Model also features a sharper edge to make it a bit quicker into the wake. In addition, the quickness is boosted because the drew is a bit lighter as well. If this board is good enough for Drew, it is good enough for you.

This is a board designed for Performance by 3X World Champ, Drew Danielo. This board is a little shorter, to give you more room on the wake. It is also a little wider from the middle to the tail, giving it an amazing planeing area. In addition the pro is lighter and features a sharper edge to make it a bit quicker into the wake. This board is FAST and ready to POP, SPIN & SHUV its way onto your boat. Best ridden on large wakes. Built with premium Texalium cloth and a vacuum bag process.

Small - 51" x 20-1/4" x 3/4" Rider size up to 165 lbs.
    Large - 54" x 20-1/2" x 3/4" Rider size up to 200 lbs.
    X-Large - 57" x 20-1/2 x 3/4" Rider Size 200lbs

The resins the boards are laid up with are tinted giving the board its color:

Red, Hot Pink, Blue, Teal, Green (as shown) and clear/silver (Clear allows the silver of the material show, as shown.)

Fakie-Fin addition takes 4-6 weeks for delivery.

$ 492 .00
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

NICE looking ride...and how did you pull of the trade? pretty cool deal!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Quote Originally Posted by 04OUTBACK View Post
    NICE looking ride...and how did you pull of the trade? pretty cool deal!
    The place I bought my Razr actually buy's/sells used equipment. Even though I bought the board new they did a full refund but charged me 60$ rental fee for the two weeks I had it. It had a couple scratches so it worked out great.

Sled491 Guest

I like it very much, very good looking board. I wonder about those foot placement specific pads? I wonder if it makes things easier?

Sled491 Guest

Deafgoose, I wish I was better at the quote thing because just last week you said how great your Razar was and how it would be years before you outgrew it. Man things change fast

Quote Originally Posted by sled491 View Post
    Deafgoose, I wish I was better at the quote thing because just last week you said how great your Razar was and how it would be years before you outgrew it. Man things change fast
    I should have never said that because I had nothing to compare it with.

It was really easy to learn on and very stable but that's about it.

Sled491 Guest

Deaf, just busting your balls. No worries

I picked up a 725lb ballast bag today with matching pump. That should give me a good size wake.

Here is how the bag looked on the seats. It would probably fall off without the strap.

I am wondering if I could put it ontop my 400lb bag in my left rear locker?