Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Zegm, no problem re: the boat. Our daughter is 9 and will be thrilled to meet more kids. She had so much fun with the "Kaneboat" kids up in GA. Pat & "Mrs.Kane" are really fun too!
    its MOOMBA time somewhere

A few more Georgia pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes we are excited about meeting Pat and MrsKane too! They live close to us and we hope to get together with them some day up here soon too. MrsZ and I are so happy to meet Moomba boat owners with kids like ours!

Now if we can just get Sled and his wife to move south!!!! You might want to send Sled a post as his wife is on the verge of joining the boards too! They have 3 little ones also. I think she just needs a little nudge (OK last I heard she is trying to determine her call sign)!

You just have to get Sled, his Sledmaster (or is it Sledmistress) and the Sledettes or Sledtykes to come down here in Oct. when it is warm, sunny and fun -- while it's raining on the Halloween festivities up there. That will seal the deal.

My Chicagoland Halloweens were drenched every year. Or, kids wore coats over costumes. I get down here and people are still skiing, boarding and beaching through Oct. It sealed the deal for me. Here's to Xmas Eve pool parties!!!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsZ View Post
    Mrs Daze, who's is that Moomba with the REALLY REALLY tall bimini? It looks like a tall guy could walk right under that without having to hunch over!
    That would be the Kaneboat family's boat. Our's is the other blue one (same color as yours from what I hear).

My aftermarket tower narrows down considerably at the top. I was looking at tower biminis and couldn't justfy paying $800-1000 for a dinky thing that would fit under the tower where I could hit my head on it. So I recycled the old bimini to go over the top. I removed the center bow and use the tower for that part instead. It doesn't look that great but I haven't knocked my head against it and it throws a lot of shade compared to the smaller ones. Price was right too.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!