Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

oh shit one last thing and this is the place to get them gone, I was going to ebay but I hate that place its a pain these days... but I have 2 sets of board racks that go on the cross members on the tower... anyone that wants them i will sell them for $100, i think i paid 200 or so from monster which bought xtp. but they are just like the facotry ones you get from SC... I bought some air booms to replace the ones that i have and now they are just hanging in the garage!
    Last edited by gcombe74; 07-15-2008 at 05:25 PM.

Gcombe74 how many boards do you have on your boat at once? I just noticed all the board racks. That is crazy. I might lose my board in that mix.

great looking boat. I just might have to get one of those surfboard rack for my boat now.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Gcombe74 how many boards do you have on your boat at once? I just noticed all the board racks. That is crazy. I might lose my board in that mix.

WEll.... it depends.. I usually have 2 that I ride.. or switch between.. my wife has hers and my kids each have one.. that is 6! And if we bring family I usually bring 2-3 more. And at times I have friends I take and they bring thier gear.. I guess my take is you cannot have enough space.

The lower one.. thats a dbot5 removable.. its for my wakeskate and surfer.

TEll you what though... if you are in utah and have your board.. I will take you out and I promise it wont get lost... lol

Gcombe... nice rig! Glad to see someone else in Utah finally posting on the board! Last week, I was in Jordanelle, which was a complete ZOO!! I did see at least 8 other Moomba's out there though.
    2007 LSV - All red
    Wetsounds PRO 80's WS420 Eq
    Acme 1433

V - Nice... you been on echo lately.. saw a complete red one there about 2 weeks ago. think it was two weeks ago saturday? I see a few here and there... alot of bu's and MC's up there.. but only a few moombas?

I dont know what was up with last weekend.. but seems like every lake was busy... guess people getting over gas prices...

Nope... never been to Echo. I may go to Rockport tomorrow. Came highly recommended and less crowded than Echo or Jordanelle. Strawberry for Pioneer weekend. How about you?
    2007 LSV - All red
    Acme 1433

Echo is not usually that crowded..... I say usually.. but last weekend was way busy. I am headed to monarch Colorado tommorow for a vacation so I no Lake time for me till next weekend! We ride Tuesday and Thursday if you ever want to meet up during the week.. usually on Sunday we go out about 2pm float for about 3 hours or so.. watch people on the lake for cheap entertainment and usually find it hillarious and then board after people clear out...

Never been to jordanelle, I live close to Ogden so it would be drive.. echo is about as far as we go... if we dont head up to Flaming Gorge.

I was up at Flaming Gorge two weeks ago. The water was still a bit cold but we had a great time. We stayed at Lucerne Campground. One day we rode down to the dam and much to our surprise a huge thunderstorm blew in and actually got hailed on!! We nearly froze to death!!
    2007 LSV - All red
    Acme 1433

i am interested in the racks. pm sent
    thanks