Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Jester's 2008 Outback V

Ok so i have some pic's of my new boat. It only took me like 2 months but I just got done washing her and decided to share with everyone.

Options.
    Tower speakers
    bimini top
    PP
    Wakeplate
    Center ballets
    Killer numbers to match the logo

P.S. The tower mirror was pulled off becaue i have allready lost one on the road. Dont want to lose another.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jester; 07-14-2008 at 01:21 AM.

Obviously, I LOVE IT as it looks almost identical to my boat! If you get a chance, I'd like to see some more pics of the bimini top on your boat. I keep bashing my head into the one I had installed.

Sweet! Another OBV owner.

We need some good daytime pics!!!
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Nice.. that is the same color as my 04 OB was..
    IS that a custom Bimini? very nice.
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Options.
    It also looks like you've got the "Accent Seat Cushion Rails" which is an option that I wish I would have known to get. Nobody could tell me what it was when we were ordering. If you ever want plain seat cushions I'd gladly trade

Very nice looking boat!

Quote Originally Posted by 04OUTBACK View Post
    IS that a custom Bimini? very nice.
    x2

If it is custom/aftermarket where did you get it? I'll soon be shopping for a bimini for my Outback, and I really like how that snaps to the tower...

I do like my bimini top. The other one i could of gotten would of been below the tower and speakers so it was easy to hit your head on. It was a custom one made that Active Water Sports had done for me. I do not know who made it but it is a good design. If you want i can find out if who did it and if they will ship it. The only problem would be getting the snaps installed on your tower.

Also i do have some day time photo's that i took this afternoon and will post them tomorrow night. Same views just a little more light.

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    I do like my bimini top. The other one i could of gotten would of been below the tower and speakers so it was easy to hit your head on. It was a custom one made that Active Water Sports had done for me. I do not know who made it but it is a good design. If you want i can find out if who did it and if they will ship it. The only problem would be getting the snaps installed on your tower.

Also i do have some day time photo's that i took this afternoon and will post them tomorrow night. Same views just a little more light.
    snaps are easy enough keep us filled in as i want one too!
    2007 Outback V

Ok i have some daytime photo's. I have contacted AWS on how you too can get a killer bimini top like mine. When i get a responce i will post and let everyone know.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very cool, thanks!

What was the approximate cost?