Thread: color

Default color

hey im about to buy the 2004 outback with the color orange
    I want to know if you guys know if I can have the tower orange and the bimini too. I know that if you buy only the tower alone like the skylon one we can chose the color but can I do the same with the one that you buy from moomba?????

Oh!! and what other brand of tower can I put on the outback ??

thanks

somebody answer me

somebody answer me please

I don't think Skier's Choice offers a tower in colors. There should be a lot of color choices for your bimini, though. I saw one that was 2 tone...gray with a fat black stripe down the middle, and it looked great. The factory tower would be the way to go, unless having a colored one was a huge issue for you.

Brian

Don't know... but it sure would look good in slick orange imron paint.

Surely they could have it painted for you. After all, the plant is in Tennessee, less than an hour from Neyland stadium, the world epicenter for orange paint. Probably isn't a body shop in all of Vol-land that hasn't painted 100 cars in orange.

Default Amen brother

Every time we go to Maryville, once you get into the mountains of East TN all you see is ORANGE. Cars, trucks, RV's, you name it they paint it orange. As far as tower colors, I know I've seen them black, blue and red from the factory. The gravity boat from last year had an optional red tower I think. So maybe the tower vendor can make it orange as well. Never hurts to ask, but I'm sure there would be an extra charge for powder coating it in a special color.

There is a yellow Mobius w/ a yellow tower locally here, I have also seen silver, and white. You could definetly have it powder coated locally after you got it, just removal/reinstall would be a pain.

Brian Raymond Guest

Default Tower color

The only way to get a color tower (besides offered from the factory), would be to order the boat with a tower, (not installed and pre-drilled), and shipped with the boat. Then have it powder coated by a well known establishment. Take the tower and the boat back to the dealer to have it installed. This will help you greatly if there should be warrantable issues later on. It seems tedious at first, but well worth it in the long run, and the set up will look great. It may even help your trade in or re-sale value. Brian Raymond

Default Tower color

Don't know if this helps but this is from the Monstertower.com FAQ:

"Q: Can I get it Powder Coated? What colors are available?
    A: We provide the Monster Tower in a Black or White powder coated finish, as well as the polished and anodized finish, and all are the same price. If you would like to have a custom color we recommend that you work with a local powder coater to match the finish to your desired color. We can sometimes provide an unfinished or blemished tower at a lower price for this purpose or you can always refinish any of our towers to your desired custom colors. We have found that customer can usually save money by working with local powder coaters colors in their area."

I have been researching aftermarket towers for a while and I like this one the best. They were recently selling blemished towers for $100 off the normal price on ebay. Bill Bierbower from Monster offered me a customer returned black one for $850.

I haven't bought one yet and would appreciate any comments from someone who has one.

Andy