Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Source for a good Tower Mirror & bracket?

Where are some good sources for a tower mirror and bracket. They wanted around $350 for one at my local Moomba dealer. It would be nice not to have to dink with my mirror every time I cover or uncover it.

Thanks!
    Moomba Dad
    Ausable Lake, MI

2004 Mobius LSV

Call Alabamawatersports.com on the phone and ask for Doug. I'm at the lake this week so I don't have my pictures to show you the chrome mirror arm with the moomba logo cnc'd into it. They are gorgous and think they are still 195 with the mirror, ask though.
    I posted pic's in the general chat so you might do a search to find pic's. There are a number of people who bought one and like it.

Aqua
    2005 Moomba 23 XLV
    340 HP, Clarion 5 HU, 2 Clarion wired digital remotes, 2 Wetsounds 485's, 6 Wetsounds XS 650's, 1 JL 12w6 Sub, 1 Wetsound WS420, 2 JL 300/2amps, 1 Wetsounds Sync 4 amp, 1 JL 500/1 amp. Teak swim platform, Perfect pass. Flip up Bow Light, Chrome tower Nav Light, Chrome thru hulls, Black Bimini, 2 750 Flyhigh bags, 1100 center Flyhigh bag, Acme 1235 14.25 x 14.5 prop, Dual battery system. Evolution Cover. Chrome Blower Vent Covers.

MoombaDad--
    I got mine from the dealer. It is the CIPA Extreme mirror with the Roswell arm. It looks awesome. The arm and mirror that Aqua is talking about also looks awesome. The mirror and arm that I got was about $340.00 bucks. Glad to see that you are starting to upgrade.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moomba Dad View Post
    Where are some good sources for a tower mirror and bracket. They wanted around $350 for one at my local Moomba dealer. It would be nice not to have to dink with my mirror every time I cover or uncover it.

Thanks!
    I'm a big fan of the monstertower mirror because it has a quick release, is solid, and is reasonable priced - $160 for mirror and bracket, $110 for just the bracket. You will need the $35 adapter if you have a new style CIPA mirror. See monstertower.com.

Below is a pic of it on my boat.

Al

2006 Mobius LSV

2nd for the monster mirror arm--kept it off my old boat for the new boat
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    2nd for the monster mirror arm--kept it off my old boat for the new boat
    Third for the monster mirror.

Don't have one of these. Sure hope I win one in the next several weeks. I do like the look of the Monster one.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Kane, what size is your tower?--if its the same as mine ive got a deal for you on the one that came off.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I think it's 2" on the top but only 1 7/8" or something on the way up there.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Here is the Mirror Arm Aqua spoke of. I called these folks and ordered a mirror mount from them. Nice folks. Actually got emails from dealer and co. who mfgs it for them!
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=5154&page=2
    I would like to sell mine and get one of these..

I have this one.. Make me an offer and I'll consider selling it!
    http://www.diywake.com/shop/shopexd.asp?id=578

BW
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold