Default Georgia Jam Owners Reunion Schedule of Evetns

Attention all Supra and Moomba Owners: Join the Atlanta Marine crew and Skiers Choice this Saturday, July 12th at Aqualand Marina for the 1st Annual Georgia Jam Owners Reunion.

Registration is from 10am to 11am at the Aqualand Gas Docks. The Atlanta Marine crew has an awesome line for the day featuring a float party, catered lunch, poker run and will feature a band later in the evening.

Don’t miss this unforgettable boating experience. Come hang out with people who share the same passion for watersports as well as Supra and Moomba boats! Enjoy the camaraderie, win lots of prizes, show off your boat and hang out with factory representatives from Skiers Choice, Liquid Force, Straight Line and Jet Pilot.

This is our way of thanking you for your steadfast loyalty and passion for our boats. So come on out, you deserve it! Aqualand Marina is located at 6800 Lights Ferry Road in flowery Branch, GA. www.aqualandmarina.com.

Georgia Jam Supra and Moomba Owners Reunions
    Schedule of Events

10:00am - 11:00am Registration at Aqualand Gas Docks
    Lake Maps & T-shirts provided

11:00 am - 12:00 pm Raft and Relax Float Party around Aqualand Shoreline

12:00 pm - 1:15 pm Lunch at Aqualand Shoreline

1:15 pm - 3:45 pm Poker Run to Tiki Hut, Cocktail Cove, Chattahoochee Bay, Raft Up
    Aqualand Shoreline

3:45 pm - 6:00 pm Raft, Raffle and Relax at Aqualand Shoreline

6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Band at Aqualand Courtesy Dock and Aqualand Ships
    Store Parking Lot
    Natalie Carrera
    Skiers Choice

Natalie--
    From reading the schedule of events, I can hardly wait for the Lake Havasu Regatta. I have already made my reservaion at a Motorhome Park with my family. As a matter of fact, my brother-in-law will be joining us with his new boat(Supra). Go to keep the family growing.
    Mark
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!