Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Here's a video of my 11 year old son last summer. I only had the stock ballast at the time so the set up was the 400lb center bag and 275lb surf side bag filled, four adults on the boat (my parents, me and my wife), plus one child. Going about 10mph, wakeplate halfway down. My son only weighs about 70lbs to he doesn't need a huge wave, just a nicely shaped one. We now have a 400 lb and 750 lb sac but even with just me and my wife on the boat and the 400 lb bags filled (front and surf side), he can go forever. The 2006 LSV hull really puts out a nice wave. And oh, he surfs on a 4'-4" Hyperlite Coex.

Al

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=17293529
    Error: Sorry, this is a private video.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Quote Originally Posted by deafgoose View Post
    Error: Sorry, this is a private video.
    It's public now. Please try the link again.

Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    It's public now. Please try the link again.

Wow that kids good!!!!

I would guess he has been doing it for years cause he looks so relaxed. lol

Nice vid, thanks for sharing.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

deafgoose,

Last summer was our 1st time wakesurfing and when that video was taken, my son had probably done it a total of a dozen times. But he has been wakeboarding for about 3 years and is an expert snowboarder so I think that experience translates over into surfing. Plus the fact that he is so light. He makes it look really easy.

sled,

We don't meet many Keenans so it's good to know there are a few out there!

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV