Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Videohhh - just for fun

This link has actual footage of me making a full pass at 15 off at 30mph. Those of you that know skiing will see all kinds of flaws. Especially on the weak side. Can you guess which foot is forward? All criticisim are welcome, in fact solicited.... Not the best quality video, but I just got a new toy and had to try it out.

http://home.comcast.net/~BensonWdby/fullpass30_web.mpg

PS. We had 85 degrees in Minnesota today and I just put the boat into storage last week. Oh well.
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Now that is too cool.

I agree, cool!

is that a digital camcorder?
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!

CONGRATULATIONS on the full pass. And not in the most ideal water as well. Good Job.

I have yet to see ball 6, bad side (left foot forward) is just killing me, as well as spending to much time on the wakeboard.

I see the exact same break in the waist as I. I continually fight keeping my shouldes back and locking that handle into my hip

Again Fantastic Job...

Where at in MN?

It is around 85 in Bismarck, unfortunatly I ran up on an embedded log and took off my rudder, bent the drive shaft strut and the shaft. Only good thing is it happen towards the end of the summer. We were in 3.5 - 4 feet of water. I guess I am done until next year.
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!

What lake are you on in MN, I in the Twin Cities and will be moving to Prior Lake at the end of the month so I'm pumped to actually be on water for next season.
    Congrats, that was a great video...

I am glad you guys liked this. It was taken off of an older HI8 analog camcorder.
    I captured it with the Pinnacle Movie Box USB. I renedered it for web so it is a pretty small format and very high def.
    This file was about 2 meg, the next step up was 22meg.

I am in Woodbury. The lake is just north of us.

If you are moving to Prior Lake you should check out the Prior Lake Waterski Association. They are a great group of folks, many have been around for decades and have third generation members. They also have acquired permission to use a flooded Quarry in Savage or Shakopee where they have a private course. There are some costs involved and some very specific rules about who and when it can be used but I would check it out. I am thinking of it myself as I work in Bloomington.

I have a 10 minute tape of crashes that I think I may edit and post. Those are very entertaining.

Yet another warm day and no skiing. Oh Well...

Dave
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Awesome run, on some rough water......good job!

Brian

Default Great Pass

Nice pass and even in the chop. We get pretty spoiled on our lake so would not even attempt it inthose conditions. Nice work though! Thanks for shareing the footage. Hell,...no suggestions from me. If you saw me ski you would understand!
    Love the water!!!

I'll check out the Prior Lake ski assoc.

Where in the cities do you get your boat serviced?