Default congrats to new moomba owner

Ragdog (aka mike) got his MOOMBA last night july 3rd--beautiful 2003 mobius lsv-blue,118 hrs

only bad thing is this seller is sad to see it go
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Congrats! We took delivery of our Outback a little over a month ago and have already logged over 30 hours already. We love everything about it and I am sure you'll have a blast with yours!

Any pics?

BA

Congrats to Ragdog! I'm sure you'll love it. Now what news from Stacy?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

well i brought home a 2008 lsv mobius in blue, we took both boats to the lake today and Kane you were right-bad day for boarding, spent part of the day showing mike some stuff with the boat-its his first boat, i was able to get to 3 hrs of breakin---so slow. were going back out sunday and i should be able to spend more time going slow but i dont think i will have it fully broke in for atlanta but im going to do my best.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

You better find a way to just run and run. I didnt' even get out today. I'm gonna run and fun tamara.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

ragdog would like to go but this is his first boat and is real nervous about going that far--trust me ive been askin
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

We'll meet him in Tampa. He's probably just as happy as you are right now-- maybe more so.

We had a great day on the water today. Hit the Flint River in Bainbridge, GA. I gave a guy in a Nautique a tow in. Later I towed in an old closed bow outboard boat. An old guy on the shore said, "Hey, that's your second one today-- I saw you before." I said, "Yea, I'm stocking up on the goodwill for when it's my turn." Best part was the boat cops saw me both times. Can't hurt if I ever need a break.

Anyway, we got all we could stand and got in before the lightning storm arrived. Couldn't be happier.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!