This winter I purchased a Fresh Air Exhaust system from Larry Mann at freshairexhaust.com and installed it this spring. I just wanted to share my opinion & experience with any fellow wakesurfers considering this upgrade:

My family and I spent MANY hours last year on the lake just addicted to Wakesurfing. We just can't get enough however the one drawback was the CO exposure. We'd get the odd headache or dizzy / nausea spell if sitting near the back of the boat too long (which is a little scary considering what we were experiencing was CO poisoning). Not to mention the smelly fumes were just annoying on those hot calm days. Well....this past weekend we had a beauty few days on the lake....it was hot & calm for four straight days so we spent over 16 engine hours mostly wakesurfing. WHAT A DIFFERENCE with the FAE. No smells, no headache, no dizzy, and even a less noise. I spent more on gas this weekend (@ 1.41 / liter) than I paid for the FAE. So obviously well worth the money IMO! I also do a pile of water skiing early in the mornings. I am happy to report no noticeable change in my wake and / or top speed.

I can imagine the above reads like I am working for FAE or something. Although I can say nothing but good things about my dealings with them, I am not in any way associated. Just impressed with a great product that addressed my last worry on the lake. Now I can truly enjoy my Moomba with "No Worries".