Default Custom Fat Sacks

Alright guys. I need your help. I posted a thread on hear about a cover for the rear compartments. I want to keep stuff off the sacks while they are full. Someone on here posted that they had some custom built for his boat. I can not get a hold of him. This was his response to my post.

"You can get a sheet of vinyl from most building supply stores I think that would work for what your wanting. I put plastic tanks in my boat where the ballast bags once were. I had them custom made they reach from the back of the boat to under the back corner seat to where my cooler is, They also hold more water which = more weight. Only 14" in height in storage compartment then a little lower at the front so they would slide under the seat. $125 per tank"

I can not get a hold of him. I would like to see if I can get custom tanks for my boat. Or does anyone know if a place that can make these tanks.
    Tazz

Here is the post: https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=5727
    Last edited by tazz3069; 07-01-2008 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Wanted to add the post
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Foiltech I think bought a Supra. Go to the Supra BB and look for him there, I'm almost positive I saw him posting there.

Aqua
    2005 Moomba 23 XLV
    340 HP, Clarion 5 HU, 2 Clarion wired digital remotes, 2 Wetsounds 485's, 6 Wetsounds XS 650's, 1 JL 12w6 Sub, 1 Wetsound WS420, 2 JL 300/2amps, 1 Wetsounds Sync 4 amp, 1 JL 500/1 amp. Teak swim platform, Perfect pass. Flip up Bow Light, Chrome tower Nav Light, Chrome thru hulls, Black Bimini, 2 750 Flyhigh bags, 1100 center Flyhigh bag, Acme 1235 14.25 x 14.5 prop, Dual battery system. Evolution Cover. Chrome Blower Vent Covers.

Aqua--
    Thankyou for the information. I found him on the Supra Web site. Hopefully I cn get information in regards to the custom tanks.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!