Default New toys (CWB Razr and CWB Pure 134) *pics*

I could have saved a few bucks ordering online but I don't want to take the chance of damage during shipping.

2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Very Nice boards. I just bought the Pure 140" cm. I have used it twice and twice is the amount of time I have been wakeboarding. I feel really stable on it. Good riding and have fun.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    Very Nice boards. I just bought the Pure 140" cm. I have used it twice and twice is the amount of time I have been wakeboarding. I feel really stable on it. Good riding and have fun.
    Tazz
    This will be the 1st time I try wakeboarding also.

I originally bought a cheap wakeboard when I had no clue about boards and since doing some research online the CWB Pure with hinge tech bindings seem to be the ultimate setup to learn on so I pulled the trigger!
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Yoy will be happy with that board.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

goose,
    Good call and getting a better setup.. I rode my Old beginner board yesterday as I did not pack my board....I did not realize how much I did not like that thing..
    Beginner boards come with HUGE fins that really mess with your riding style... You should enjoy your new board.. I have not ridden that one, but I noticed it has molded in fins and center fins... this gives you much more options for control..
    Plus, the old beginner board is way flat.. no rocker and not much pop.

Good luck on the Razr too! You should love surfing..
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold