Default Best Beginner board with bindings for under $250

I am looking for a beginner board for under 250 with bindings...can you guys steer me in the right direction. Need 139-140 with bindings that will fit size 10-12. I have been wakeboarding probably 20 times, can clear the wake on the rare occasion but nothing other than that....

Thanks in advance...I don't have a clue on wakeboards. Have been on a slalom ski all my life....

Keep an eye out on the cloeout section @ http://boardersmall.com/xcart/home.php?cat=280
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Cool

I bought the Ronix vault '07 with hyperlite drive Bindings from www.boardersmall.com for about $250.00

I slalomed skiied all my life to, yet to clear the wake on the board to windy and rough on the lake so far (good for kids tubing) LOL...
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

also watch boardersbestbuy.com each day and look at evogear.com ; wakeside.com and buywake.com
    There is plenty of 07 and 06 inventory out there... You probably will be able to look around and find some bindings and boards separate and reach your goal.
    Don't get a true beginner board though... I rode my old beginner board yesterday and hated it..
    I like a board with molded in outer fins and a removable center fin..

Also, look on ebay... search Liquid Force or Hyperlite...
    BoardersBestBuy has a Ronix Vault for $99 for the next 24hrs or til they run out... this would be a great board to get going on if 144 is not too big for you..

BW
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold