Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink I feel so guilty, please forgive me....

We had a nice ride yesterday on the river.. not too crowded and pretty decent water. had a great time!
    Today, we took some friends with 6 & 9 year old boys out. They brought along their friend Big Bertha... We pulled them on the tube for over 2 hours... they had a blast...

Now, it was a rainy day and no one was around the area of the lake I was on.. And, I moved further off from shore/spillway when a few boats showed up... but I felt so guilty Pulling a tube! I did have fun watching the kids... Got their dad up for some riding on the wakeboard and their Mom got up briefly...

Please don't hold it against me...
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

I just threw-up little in my mouth.

Aqua
    2005 Moomba 23 XLV
    340 HP, Clarion 5 HU, 2 Clarion wired digital remotes, 2 Wetsounds 485's, 6 Wetsounds XS 650's, 1 JL 12w6 Sub, 1 Wetsound WS420, 2 JL 300/2amps, 1 Wetsounds Sync 4 amp, 1 JL 500/1 amp. Teak swim platform, Perfect pass. Flip up Bow Light, Chrome tower Nav Light, Chrome thru hulls, Black Bimini, 2 750 Flyhigh bags, 1100 center Flyhigh bag, Acme 1235 14.25 x 14.5 prop, Dual battery system. Evolution Cover. Chrome Blower Vent Covers.

A tube? I'm so disapointed in you. LOL I'm sure the kids enjoyed it. Lake was to rough for us to even go out on today.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

Hey, man, you are introducing the kids to the boating lifestyle. Once they get a bit older and/or braver, they are going to want to try something else.

I keep as many toys on my boat as I can to entertain guests: tubes, kneeboard, wakeboard, wakeskate, surfboard.

Just no fishing from our boats, please!
    -ryan
    '10 Wakesetter LSV

Smile

Aqua,
    It was a joke as I get irritated at tubers when I am out wakeboarding .... The joke was related to the fact that I was out blowin up the water cuttin' donuts for the kids....

Seark,
    The afternoon started out rainy and windy... but The Reservoir has a big spillway that kept things calm... the wind happened to be blowing directly into the spillway (about 15' above water) so that was a decent place to hang out.. we even rode the wakeboards a little...

Tyger,
    You are correct...the kids had a blast... and don't worry....no fishing from the boat.. my offshore fishing buddy on the coast wanted to know if the board racks were rod racks ond the tower was for trolling! all in fun...

Anyway, it was fun for them and I was making a joke....
    Brad

2004 Outback sold

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Just no fishing from our boats, please!
    What?!?!?! No fishing??? The board racks make excellent holders for fishing rods, you just cast them out and strap'em in and troll for catfish...I thought everyone did this? You have to also put a plug in the front ski locker to convert it to a live well. That is why they put the aerator and evac pump in there for. You just remove the bag add a cork and now you have an instant live well. It keeps the fish alive while you are out tubing no need to unload them imediately!!!
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Talking

I was just kidding with you too! I think that any activity that promotes the use of the boat is fantastic. Its hard to type the humor into the replys. When I read them I try to ask myself how someone else will read it. I'm a smart @$$ by nature. Just read my mission statement!

Aqua
    ps no fishing LOL
    2005 Moomba 23 XLV
    340 HP, Clarion 5 HU, 2 Clarion wired digital remotes, 2 Wetsounds 485's, 6 Wetsounds XS 650's, 1 JL 12w6 Sub, 1 Wetsound WS420, 2 JL 300/2amps, 1 Wetsounds Sync 4 amp, 1 JL 500/1 amp. Teak swim platform, Perfect pass. Flip up Bow Light, Chrome tower Nav Light, Chrome thru hulls, Black Bimini, 2 750 Flyhigh bags, 1100 center Flyhigh bag, Acme 1235 14.25 x 14.5 prop, Dual battery system. Evolution Cover. Chrome Blower Vent Covers.

For real - no fishing rods in my boat... And I always laugh when my neighbor with the $50,000 Air Nautique comes out and all he pulls are tubes.... I can do the same thing with a pontoon....
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Fishing Poles. I do not even allow shoes in my boat. Now the guy with the Ski Nautique, don't feel sorry for. He has all that boat and has no idea how to use it. Yea, I pull the kids on the tube once in a while, but we also wakeboard, ski, cruise, go to jamborees, meet new Moomba owners, etc.
    Other Boat owners. Pay lots of money watch it in the driveway. Lots of money means EGO
    Moomba Boats = A S%@t Load of fun.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

aqua,
    cool..true...sarcasm is difficult in print..
    I was hoping I did not cause you to yak..haha

fish slime and carpet don't go well together! Although, Jesse did make a good recomendation on using the ski locker for a live well....
    Brad

2004 Outback sold