Thread: swim deck ???

Default swim deck ???

My swim deck on my 04 lsv has alot of play in the bracket so i can lift it up and down alot when it is mounted on the boat and there is a few cracks starting around the mounting brackets. It was like this when I got the boat last year but I am starting to wounder if it is maybe the wrong deck for my boat. Does anyone else have this problem???

Its funny that you post this thread. I came across the same problem this weekend. I noticed that the pin that holds the the swim deck to the bracket is kind of small in diameter. I think that this is causing the deck to be loose. I was thinking of trying to find a thicker diameter pin that will work. The only difference in our boats is that mine is an 07'.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

I lost my pins the other day (idiot) and found three different sizes at the flea market of all places. Not sure what one works yet though.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!