Default 2008 Outback V .vs 2008 Mobius LSV

What do you get for $5600 more for the LSV?

The only thing I can tell is that the boat is 10" longer.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

I'm almost positive the wake is different. I imagine it would have to be considering the hull shape and size? I know I didn't even look at the Outback because of how shallow it was.Not knocking the Outback just pointing out what I noticed and why I didn't even look at them.

Interesting.

I was looking at one and I could not really see how it was worth $5600 more so I went with the Outback V.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

What the dealer should have said:

Different hull design: newer, deeper, more freeboard, wider, longer by a good amount, better able to handle chop, very diff wake design, etc.
    Newer windshield design
    Thicker, beefier tower
    New bucket seat
    Larger ballast capacity
    Tower + ballast come standard (vs paying for it as an extra on the V.)

Not sure how the LSV you looked at was setup, but just a stereo, and lighting package can up a boat by a grand. Need apples to apples comparrison... but it looks like you needed this in a few hours and just purchased one so...

Welcome to the family.

-J

I had only two Moomba dealers to choose from and did not want to wait to have one custom made. I was limited to what they had in stock.

The Outback V was pretty much the only one in my price range. The LSV's they had were 10k more then my Outback V but they were fully loaded.