Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Folding Trampoline Bimini Top

This is a picture of pickle311's boat. I love the custom bimini top that he got from sewlong. I tried to call them and their line is disconnected. I sent an email and no reply so I assume they are out of business.

Is there anyone else that makes a bimini like this?

http://www.sewlong.com/ftt.htm

2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Does everyone simply get the moomba bimini?

I much prefer a clamp on so that no drilling is required.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

I have factory bimini myself, but had looked into the sewlong FTT for my previous boat.. and looked into the model from www.towerbiminis.com I think it is the style you are looking for as well..

BW
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Quote Originally Posted by 04OUTBACK View Post
    I have factory bimini myself, but had looked into the sewlong FTT for my previous boat.. and looked into the model from www.towerbiminis.com I think it is the style you are looking for as well..

BW
    Not quite the same as the sewlong but at least it's a bolt on.

I googled "bimini tower" and they were #1

I sent them an email a few days back asking how long it would take to build a black one that fits my tower. Fingers crossed they have one in stock cause I am already pretty burnt from the sun already. lol

Suck! I just ordered a bimini top from SC. This one looks sweet with no straps or mounting bars and would work with my tower speakers very nicely. Too bad I didn't find out about it sooner.

I called the fax number listed on the sewlong.com order page to see if it still worked. Apparently it rings to this guy's house and the fax doesn't pick up by default. It's sewlong, but he was rightly miffed that I called late at night.

Let us know how it works out with the bimini top. There's always the next boat to buy stuff.
    -ryan
    '10 Wakesetter LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Suck! I just ordered a bimini top from SC. This one looks sweet with no straps or mounting bars and would work with my tower speakers very nicely. Too bad I didn't find out about it sooner.

I called the fax number listed on the sewlong.com order page to see if it still worked. Apparently it rings to this guy's house and the fax doesn't pick up by default. It's sewlong, but he was rightly miffed that I called late at night.

Let us know how it works out with the bimini top. There's always the next boat to buy stuff.
    Wow!

So does that mean they are still in business?

He said he still does bimini's. Look for the fax number on their webpage and call (during normal business hours in Mountain time zone ).
    -ryan
    '10 Wakesetter LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    He said he still does bimini's. Look for the fax number on their webpage and call (during normal business hours in Mountain time zone ).
    I called the fax number and the guy was caught off guard. He gave me the new phone# to contact Sewlong and I was able to place an order!

They moved to a new location and the webmaster has not updated the website yet.

Deaf:
    They make a great product. I just got mine about 3 months ago and I am very pleased with it. The actual name of the company is Custom Covers. They are on Main st in Salt Lake City. Great service, great product.
    2007 LSV - All red
    Wetsounds PRO 80's WS420 Eq
    Acme 1433

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
    Deaf:
    They make a great product. I just got mine about 3 months ago and I am very pleased with it. The actual name of the company is Custom Covers. They are on Main st in Salt Lake City. Great service, great product.
    How long did it take to get after placing an order?