Default Chrome Knob for Throttle - 2005 Mobius LSV

Has anyone upgraded the knob on the throttle of a 2005 Moomba Mobius LSV. I have upgraded my cupholders and thought it would be a nice touch. Currently the knob is a dull black finish. It looks like the knob is threaded and would be an easy switch, just wanted to know if anyone else has done this yet.

Default Mine

This is an easy upgrade. I got mine from Mastercraft because I love the way it looks. The Supra and now the late model Moomba's readt have a chrome knob. Even if my XLV had come with one I would still have changed to the MC knob.

You can google shift knobs, I have seen 8-balls and all kind of interesting choices. They all will fit but I don't know off hand what the thread size is, it just seems that they are all maade to fit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2005 Moomba 23 XLV
    340 HP, Clarion 5 HU, 2 Clarion wired digital remotes, 2 Wetsounds 485's, 6 Wetsounds XS 650's, 1 JL 12w6 Sub, 1 Wetsound WS420, 2 JL 300/2amps, 1 Wetsounds Sync 4 amp, 1 JL 500/1 amp. Teak swim platform, Perfect pass. Flip up Bow Light, Chrome tower Nav Light, Chrome thru hulls, Black Bimini, 2 750 Flyhigh bags, 1100 center Flyhigh bag, Acme 1235 14.25 x 14.5 prop, Dual battery system. Evolution Cover. Chrome Blower Vent Covers.