Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2008 Outback

Default filler

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Elf - I notice in one of your album pictures that you have the filler cushions to create a playpen in the bow of your '08 Outback. How did this work out for you last season? Is it an option you would do again? - Deerfield
    We love that filler cushion, never take it out. If I need to walk up there to dock or something, I just walk on the cushion. For us the bow is for lounging, not usually used for seating while underway. So the extra room for legs and elbows is most welcome. My wife spends most of her time perched up there with a book. I can't imagine not having the filler cushion in there. It was a fairly cheap option from the factory, so if you are interested in one, I'm sure your dealer could order you one with your interior color for not much $.

On a side note... I'm looking out the window at a fresh coating of snow... I can't decide if I'm glad or not that you reminded me of boating weather.
    2008 Outback

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    kids are older (boys 15, 20, and 22) and on the lake for no more than 4 - 5 hours at a time. My guess is that for our purposes the more available floor/open space for us the better. - Deerfield
    our kids are 14, 12, 10, 4. 3 girls 1 boy. when we are active riding for the evening and the kids usually have a friend, then we like the floor space. when longer, then they like the lounge area, like elf, but then there are fewer people

elf, sorry to hear about the snow, we are planning to go out for a ride saturday, most of the water is soft now, i will take a ride for you.

You really need to look us up when you visit FL. Our kids are 14, 10, 8, 8, 5, 3. We could have a softball game without even inviting anybody else.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Deerfeild, we ordered ours after the boat and it came in matching perfect and we hardly ever take it out. Under it is a great place to store towels from blowing out of the boat. It cost about 225 from the dealer installed.

There are a couple of older threads on here with pics.

we got 3 inches of the white stuff yesterday!!!!
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Sled491 Guest

My wife just sent me an email. 4"'s on the ground and a couple more coming. But from where I'm sitting the VIS is about 100ft with water temp around 80. Current is moderate and the fish are active. Diving in the Carabean, the winter month savior!

Talking

Hey Elf nice boat your just as giddy as all of us when we got our boats , but im still giddy cause every year your going to want to do something to her. Im ADDICTED !!!!!
    I Think MOOMBA is Addicting