Default My right ballast fills with water while cruising

I notice that everytime I go fast my right ballast fills up with water.

Any idea what could be wrong?
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

You nedd to make sure the little black lever on the fill solenoid [green valve]is in the proper position.Here is a link to the manual.Go to page 35 for a good picture.

http://www.moomba.com/library/owner_.../moomba_04.pdf

Hope this helps.
    John

I have recently had this very same problem. Can you tell me exactly where the solenoid is located? Is it in the engine compartment?

Thanks for the tip! I will check that out tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by NLindellDC View Post
    I have recently had this very same problem. Can you tell me exactly where the solenoid is located? Is it in the engine compartment?
    Nope.

It's under the rear seats.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

I have a 04 LSV.The valves are right above transmission.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by NLindellDC View Post
    See pics in the thread below for exact location. You can also see the little black lever. They are in the correct position (closed) in the pics. The manifold and valves are right on top of the v-drive on my 2006 LSV.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=5725
    Last edited by cab13367; 06-24-2008 at 11:07 PM.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV