Talking Supra Pic on Home Page has gotta go!!

I had noticed when the new web page came online this year that the tower pic is that of a Supra. I dare say that you will find a Moomba picture on the Supra site. So I say please change the Picture. I vote to put a picture of my XLV in the Supra main web page as a reasonable compromise.

That would make me happy. LOL

Aqua
    2005 Moomba 23 XLV
    340 HP, Clarion 5 HU, 2 Clarion wired digital remotes, 2 Wetsounds 485's, 6 Wetsounds XS 650's, 1 JL 12w6 Sub, 1 Wetsound WS420, 2 JL 300/2amps, 1 Wetsounds Sync 4 amp, 1 JL 500/1 amp. Teak swim platform, Perfect pass. Flip up Bow Light, Chrome tower Nav Light, Chrome thru hulls, Black Bimini, 2 750 Flyhigh bags, 1100 center Flyhigh bag, Acme 1235 14.25 x 14.5 prop, Dual battery system. Evolution Cover. Chrome Blower Vent Covers.

I vote for Aqua's XLV. Guess I'm a commie too. Wait, I said I voted, didnt I?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

i vote for my boat, Kanes boat,Eds boat, Aqua's boat---heck all moomba owners. my vision is- SKIERS CHOICE has a home coming event on the lake where they do there videos on. where all the boats are docked at the floating shack, they could even put the photo in the brochures also--what a way to show the "MOOMBA LIFESTYLE"
    Last edited by moombadaze; 06-25-2008 at 09:30 AM.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    the board would be a much calmer environment if we didn't have trouble making rebels (like yourself) to put up with.

What are ya, a commie?

as a wise man once said:

peace love dope
    LOL

It took me awhile to get that movie quote but I did!

Talking

Ed don't make me PM you!!

LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL
    2005 Moomba 23 XLV
    340 HP, Clarion 5 HU, 2 Clarion wired digital remotes, 2 Wetsounds 485's, 6 Wetsounds XS 650's, 1 JL 12w6 Sub, 1 Wetsound WS420, 2 JL 300/2amps, 1 Wetsounds Sync 4 amp, 1 JL 500/1 amp. Teak swim platform, Perfect pass. Flip up Bow Light, Chrome tower Nav Light, Chrome thru hulls, Black Bimini, 2 750 Flyhigh bags, 1100 center Flyhigh bag, Acme 1235 14.25 x 14.5 prop, Dual battery system. Evolution Cover. Chrome Blower Vent Covers.

Sled491 Guest

I'm with Moombadaze, lets get the picture of the Moomba lifestyle into the broucher! I would even do it for gas money and not a penny more!

Cool

When is Moomba going to hire Dallas!!! That would make a nice cover shot!

Sled491 Guest

That's what I'm talking about!

Sled,

She runs, she lives, we took her out and put on the agonizing first hour of below 2k. Then for the next 1 1/2 I towed the kids on the kneeboards, from 15mph to 20mph I was able to vary the engine rpm and keep the kids happy!!! One problem, the dipstick is not in the same location and there is an electrical connector on top of the coil, this prevents the Plastic Engine Cover from fitting correctly. I had to take it off from fear of tearing up the connector. I will call Larry Monday to see what the differences are and if he has a cover that fits correctly. But it ran great and was even smoother than the old engine, might be that Jody lined it up even better than it was!!!!

Sled491 Guest

Z, glad to hear it. Now I guess you're going to disappear from the boards again? That's OK I know how to get your attention, ha ha.