Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Finally got some upgrades done!

First is the stereo I've been working on for some time now.
    3 Punch amps 1000.1, 500.2, and a 400.4
    6 Kicker KS600's
    2 Kicker L-5 10" subs
    No deck, just HK drive and play to Clarion EQ to amps
    3 Optimas under the observer seat
    I haven't finished the baffle for the driver side sub yet but you'll get the point.

Anyone remember the hole I cut in the floor on the drivers side foot well? That was so a a 1.5 cube box fits and looks like under there.

I tried to hide everything I could, fuse blocks, breakers, batteries, wire, even the factory stuff. All the carpet is SC carpet matching to the boat.

Last edited by newty; 06-23-2008 at 10:51 PM.

A few more...

And I did a little Suprafying to the swim step.

Last edited by newty; 06-23-2008 at 11:45 PM.

Oh and I did go ahead and go NAKED with her! I love it. Glad I did it.

Newty,

That looks good. How does the Sub sound that is under the bow seat?

It sounds good by its self, but when I added the 2nd sub it sounds great. Makes a big difference not having it closed up under the bow.
    The girls like sitting in the bow even more now

Newty,

Hahaha that is great. Guess i should install a Sub in the bow. Well that could also be a bad thing. Never good to have lots of eye candy in the bow. I also noticed your boat on PDXWake. Are you going to be at the AWS / SC event on the 19th?

Must be nice!

I spend enough money on my turbo mazda rx8. The wife would kill me if I started buying mods for my boat. lol
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

I wish I could, My good friends are getting married that afternoon.
    Just my luck, everytime there is an event we always have something booked. Eventually we'll get to one.
    Deaf, I have maybe $1300 in equipment. I am a craigslist fein! Half of that stuff is used. I was patient and found all matching stuff. My wife would kill me if I went out and bought all new stuff.
    Funny, I may be Deaf Newty by the end of the summer.
    Last edited by newty; 06-23-2008 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    I wish I could, My good friends are getting married that afternoon.
    Just my luck, everytime there is an event we always have something booked. Eventually we'll get to one.
    Deaf, I have maybe $1300 in equipment. I am a craigslist fein! Half of that stuff is used. I was patient and found all matching stuff. My wife would kill me if I went out and bought all new stuff.
    Funny, I may be Deaf Newty by the end of the summer.
    Newty,

Very nice. I like how you hid all the wires to the amps - looks really clean.

Tell us about the handrail around the swim platform - did you just buy the handrail and install it yourself, or is the whole thing a Supra item and it fits the LSV perfectly?

Thanks,

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Very simple. SC swim steps are very similar if not identical (supra/Moomba). I just figured they would be close enough and I could fudge it if I had to.
    I ordered it from my dealer and installed it my self. Measured and measured it again before I drilled it but it came out perfect.
    The rail has 4 studs in the middle going through the swim step so you need nuts and washers. You need two bolts and washers for the ends. It came w/ no hardware but a quick trip to the hardware store and I was in buisness. The rail was $100 plus hardware. I love the look of it. Form and function as it were.
    Great for teak surfing. Just kidding.