Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best place to order surf board online?

The prices are my local board shops are insane. I will save hundreds by ordering one online.

I am interested in ordering the CWB Razr.

I will need to order from a place that will ship to Canada.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks!!!!!!
    Last edited by deafgoose; 06-23-2008 at 09:04 PM.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    check out wileyski.com
    They only have a 2007 CWB Tsunami Wakesurfer.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Wow!

Thanks so much!

WakeSide and EvoGear both ship to Canada for free!!!

Now witch company has a better reputation?

Edit: Scratch that. EvoGear is only free shipping to the US. WakeSide it is!!!
    Last edited by deafgoose; 06-23-2008 at 09:58 PM.

I just noticed SurfSide also sells the Ronix Stage board.

http://www.wakeside.com/product/wake...+board+2008.do

Witch one is a better choice vs. the CWB Razr?

I have ordered from both and love both. Wakeside are great folks to deal with! Enjoy
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

goose i bought a razr i love it - i Learned how to surf on it and now that ive gotten better i still love it- fits in my stock board racks and i have no prob. teaching others to ride with it. i mainly wakeboard so i dont want more then one surfer on my boat but im sure there are others that are prolly better for the price but im loyal to cwb.

http://grizzly-sports.com/

Ask for Mike Tell Him Adam Moritz From Ohio Sent ya and im sure he will hook you up!

There out of Washington and he still seems to give me the best price i can ever find its gotten to the point where i don't shop around
    ________
    how to roll a joint
    Last edited by ajmoritz17; 01-22-2011 at 03:31 AM.

goose you need to check out the post 04outback just posted

An equivalent board to the Razr and selling at only $160
    I must be blind.

I clicked each link in his post and every site sells the Razr for $379

No man, I'm talking about the landlock board. One day sale. Ends at 11:00am CST.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=5779
    Ah!

It's 11" too long. I am only 145lb and my gf is 114lb so I dont want a long board.

I want to be able to grow into the board.

At first I wasn't at all sure that I was going to like wakesurfing. Given that I didn't want to invest $450 for the 2008 Liquid Force board that I was eyeing.

I watched ebay for a couple weeks (and narrowly missed getting a nice used wakesurf board). I finally won the bid on a new, damaged in shipping and fixed by the factory Hyperlite Broadcast.

This is my only experience with surfing so I can't compare, but this board has been great for us. We've got a number of other people up on the board as well.

The repairs on the board quickly started to disintegrate, but they are seemingly cosmetic breaks on the end, tip and one side of the board, so it's definitely not affecting our surfing and probably won't reduce the life of the board. Plus I don't cringe when a newbie (or myself) hits the transom with the board by gaining too much speed (or falling in the water in the case of the newbie).
    -ryan
    '10 Wakesetter LSV