Default What brand are the 750 lb sacs

What brand is the 750 lb sacs everyone is running? I have a 2006 LSV so is there a bag that connects better?

the bags you are looking for are the Fly High Pro X bags

http://www.boardstop.com/product_inf...oducts_id=1036
    Last edited by pickle311; 06-23-2008 at 05:57 PM. Reason: added link

will one of those fit in one of my rear lockers in my 04 lsv?

thanks. Does everyone recommend the 750's or will the 400's fit better and get the job done. I know the wake will not be as good, but I thought it would work better for wakeboarding allowing an easy trasansition to surfing.

If you are going to spend the money, you might as well get the 750s. You don't have to fill them up when riding, but they are nice to have when it's time to wakesurf.

Quote Originally Posted by Roachman View Post
    thanks. Does everyone recommend the 750's or will the 400's fit better and get the job done. I know the wake will not be as good, but I thought it would work better for wakeboarding allowing an easy trasansition to surfing.
    roach,

I've been through this. I thought about getting 750's for the rear lockers and just filling them up as needed for wakeboarding or surfing. Problem is that the left and right side bags don't fill at the same rate on my boat so it will require some micro managing to get them evenly filled. Also, you aren't going to get it dialed to the point that you have the same weight in them each time (and thus a consistent size wake from outing to outing).

So what I decided on was to upgrade my stock 275's to 400's in the rear lockers and fill them all the way for wakeboarding. This puts out a plenty big wake for my needs and ensures that I am riding a consistent size wake on every trip (other than people weight which will obviously vary). I then bought a single 750 with the same fittings installed as my 400's. So when it's time to surf, I just switch out the 400 with the 750 on the surf side and empty the non-surf side bag.

Everyone's situation is different but that's what works best for me.

Hope that helps.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Looks like I will give one 750 a try. Thanks for all the help guys.

Question about the stock Ballast Bags. Are the 275 # bags stock with gravity III system or are 400 # bags. Ive got an 05 LSV and Im not sure what size bags I've got in the rear lockers because we got the boat 2nd hand. I measured the rear bags to be around 13" by 35" or so which does not fit the dimensions of any bag I have seen made by Fly High. Maybe My measurments are wrong but I think they are fairly accurate.
    2005 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by guinsha54 View Post
    Question about the stock Ballast Bags. Are the 275 # bags stock with gravity III system or are 400 # bags. Ive got an 05 LSV and Im not sure what size bags I've got in the rear lockers because we got the boat 2nd hand. I measured the rear bags to be around 13" by 35" or so which does not fit the dimensions of any bag I have seen made by Fly High. Maybe My measurments are wrong but I think they are fairly accurate.
    The 06 LSV is a different boat (bigger) than the 05 LSV. The 05 LSV is the same boat as the 06 Outback V. Anyway, on the '06 LSV, the stock gravity III came with 16x16x30" 275# bags in the rear lockers and a 10x16x70" 400# bag in the ski locker. The 2007 (and I believe the 200 LSV came with 10x16x70" 400# bags all around.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV