Default stock XLV ballast 1" or 3/4" fittings?

Hi guys, I am nowhere near my boat, but I need to order some hose and fittings. Are the stock ones 1"? I don't want to end up with the wrong parts...

thanks!

A few of us just replaced the plastic with stainless on our LSV's and they are 3/4". I can't imagine it being any different just because it's a VLX. I think the industry standard on wakeboats is 3/4" anyway. Anybody else know?

If your switching stainless then get 'em here. Halfprice Marine ,Cheap and fast
    2007 Mobius LSV

Oops. I should have specified that I need the fly high quick disconnect fittings. I bought a hose to extend mine a bit but it didn't fit. I guess the hose I picked up could be 5/8, but the stock hose sure looks a lot bigger...I would have guessed 1" but I wasn't sure how to measure.

Are you saying you guys replaced the drain fittings on the sides of the boat? That's all I see on the link ^. Pretty cool. How hard is it to do? That would really look nice.

Took me 40 minutes or so to do the three rear, haven't done the front yet until tomorrow.
    2007 Mobius LSV