Threaded View

Default The Blues has arrived - 08 XLV

Well it's finally home and I am up to 6 hours now. It was a long wait but as everyone here knows, well worth it. It's a bit dirty in the pictures but I am very pleased. The power difference between this and my i/o is huge! It's taking a while to get the steering down in the marina, but out on the open water, it's fun just to drive around.

So the details on the boat are pretty much every option but tower speakers. It's got Gravity 3 Ballast (1950 lbs), heaters, Appearance package, etc...

A few minor defects (2 screws missing, broken button, missing pin), but overall it has been good with no issues with anything major. Tested the ballast, perfect Pass and all lighting and it's great. One bigger concern is alternator whine when the egine is running through the stereo. I had this in my old boat and it's annoying but I assumed new boats would deal with this. Just waiting to hear back from my dealer.

So how do people wait a full 10 hours? I was told a few different things, but the manual says 10 hours. I'm dying waiting it out. I guess only 4 more to go, but still.
    Attached Images Attached Images