Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Tower Setup

Default New Tower Setup

Just thought id post some pics of my new tower box/speakers.
    Attached Images Attached Images

looks good I also have that model of kicker speakers on mine but mine are 6.5"s

Too bad you didn't contact me I would have make a custom one for ya. Next time maybe
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default speakers

Hey your setup looks great. How much would you make a custom one for me for?

Thanks

Jason

Yeah its nice, you should post up a price or at least ballpark. I can tell you mine complete, wetbox, speakers, clamps and wiring was under $500 and with only 75rms to each speaker it screams. Oh I bought the speakers and wiring seperate from the box/clamps.

I am thinking with the mounts that I have on mine ~275 painted and shipped.

also I have seen a few different designs that I want to try out.

I talked with my buddy that coded my moomba design and he is willing to do others supra, moomba, last names (that are short enough)ect.

Byronkoz-your wetbox is the one on ebay right? They are nice but I am going to make a few different designs or 6 speaker set ups like the ones I have seen on MB boats.

Also did you wire your speakers in series ar parallel ?
    Last edited by c.rix; 06-19-2008 at 05:49 PM.

Yeah mines the wetbox sold on Ebay. The box is structually great but lacks a bit in the finish, something that can be taken care of with a little customizing this winter if I decide to keep it. I wired the speaker paralell. Im running a 2 channel Fosgate amp to them right now because thats what I needed for the Vamp Spins I had before, probley gonna switch that out after summer as well.

That is a real good price, im sure you'll have no problem selling them espesially since you can put the differant logos/names on them, very cool. Mabye after this summer i'll get one from you if I like how this box works out for me. My girlfriend would like something a little more blingy so we'll see.

I was looking on the ebay site and noticed they must be using a form for theirs mine has the skeleton of mdf inside still. I also web in the skeleton with fiberglass mat for added strength.
    Im kinda a perfectionist so the finish on mine is near perfect I need to wetsand it but I wanted to use it so it will wait till winter I guess. I have had mine in rough water 2-3 foot chop and no issues at all

Your mounts are nicer than mine but I could order some if I wanted the extra bling I think that people look at the box and don't even notice clamps

Im sorry for whoring your thread
    2007 Outback V

Actually its good your letting us all know about the box's your able to make. If I hadnt allready bought the one I have id for sure hit you up for one and may still if your making any after summers over. Allways good to have options!! Oh and I think the mounts that DIY Wake sells are just like these if not the same?

Quote Originally Posted by byronkoz View Post
    Actually its good your letting us all know about the box's your able to make. If I hadnt allready bought the one I have id for sure hit you up for one and may still if your making any after summers over. Allways good to have options!! Oh and I think the mounts that DIY Wake sells are just like these if not the same?
    Yes they are the same mounts
    2007 Outback V

Have you ever thought about mounting lights in them as well?