Default Some pics from my first success!

Dark, but I like this pic:

Decent lighting on this pic:

My eldest with me. He hadn't gotten down on the board yet in this picture...and I haven't been able to drop the rope with that much weight.

And a pic of my youngest just for kicks. Ignore the snotty nose and busted lip.

looks good having your kids ride with--the joy of having them is having fun with them

a little more speed and weight i think will help with the wake, i would think with the xlv you could surf a lot further back
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

family is the the reason. hard to tell who is having the most fun!

So glad to see such joy on the kids' faces.

Loved the boat when I was a kid. Hated going out with Captain Bligh though. I've had to try extra hard not to turn into him. My kids love the Moomba. My 9 y/o daughter invented a dance she does on top of the storage locker- called the "MOOMBA MOOMBA". Every time we get in the truck now my 2 y/o asks, "Do we have the boat?"
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Great family pictures. Looks like everyone is having a blast! Just took our boat out and surfed or the first time. Our two year old can't wait to go out as well. Enjoy the family fun!

Kurt