Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anyone have Moomba Step Plates?

I noticed that the Supra Gravity Games brochure boat has step plates/pads from the factory, I'd love to add these to my boat, but it doesn't appear to be something I can get direct from Skiers Choice.

This is what I'm referring to;

I've found these, but they look too cheezy, I want something nice, like machined aluminium or stainless;
    http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs...1&classNum=162

Does anyone have any suggestions or know of anything? I think something with the Moomba logo would be even better!
    Attached Images Attached Images

ian, i now someone who got a set of the no slip pads for the trailer fenders-they were cut out and said moomba on them and put them in the same location-actually looked good
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Ian, I have looked for the same and came up empty. I found this but haven't gone any further.

-M

http://shopping.rexmar.com/Merchant2..._Code=steppads

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    ian, i now someone who got a set of the no slip pads for the trailer fenders-they were cut out and said moomba on them and put them in the same location-actually looked good
    Hmm, I'll have to look in to that! I don't know if my trailer has no-slip pads on it, but worth checking in to...

Quote Originally Posted by McMoomba View Post
    Ian, I have looked for the same and came up empty. I found this but haven't gone any further.

-M

http://shopping.rexmar.com/Merchant2..._Code=steppads
    Very cool, if I can't find something with the Moomba logo I think I'll go with these. Anything is better than having people step on my fiberglass!

I'll have some made for you guys with the Moomba Logo engraved in them. Give me an idea of the size and what price you'd be willing to spend. I invision them being billet aluminum about 3 inches by 6 or 8 inches. Chromed or electric polished (ie like the board racks finish) Let me know......................

Aqua
    2005 Moomba 23 XLV
    340 HP, Clarion 5 HU, 2 Clarion wired digital remotes, 2 Wetsounds 485's, 6 Wetsounds XS 650's, 1 JL 12w6 Sub, 1 Wetsound WS420, 2 JL 300/2amps, 1 Wetsounds Sync 4 amp, 1 JL 500/1 amp. Teak swim platform, Perfect pass. Flip up Bow Light, Chrome tower Nav Light, Chrome thru hulls, Black Bimini, 2 750 Flyhigh bags, 1100 center Flyhigh bag, Acme 1235 14.25 x 14.5 prop, Dual battery system. Evolution Cover. Chrome Blower Vent Covers.

I bought a bulk piece of 3mm thick Seadek and cut 40+" long strips 2.75" wide and stuck them on the tops of the gunnels. It actually matches the Moomba platinum exactly. Goes from the tower legs to the gas fill or thereabouts. NO feet can touch the 'glass at all and it looks killer.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Ian
    Contact parts guru Anthony Cooper at Skiers Choice.. see if it is available...
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic View Post
    I'll have some made for you guys with the Moomba Logo engraved in them. Give me an idea of the size and what price you'd be willing to spend. I invision them being billet aluminum about 3 inches by 6 or 8 inches. Chromed or electric polished (ie like the board racks finish) Let me know......................

Aqua

Aqua, I'm a little interested. If you get a decent amount of people interested, let me know on cost. Although it seems like I remember the Supra ones having some plastic or rubber on them as well. Otherwise wouldn't they be super slippery? Also, how would these be fastened, just drill through the fiberglass? Sorry for all the questions!

I would definately be interested as well, but as mentioned by Aqua, I'd like to have some rubber incorporated, possibly like where the Moomba logo is cut out have the rubber come up through the aluminium. I'm not sure what I'd pay, please give a price range
    Last edited by ian ashton; 06-17-2008 at 08:05 PM.