Default Water, Water Everywhere

Attached are pics taken at the site for this year's Illinois Jamboree. Ramp, piers, slips, and picnic area are under water. Thankfully the jamboree is scheduled for late July. Plenty of time for the lake level to go down. Hearing it will peak tonight and then start to recede. Wish we could ship this off to you guys in the south and west who need water.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Rest of the pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

How about the sign or OLD STYLE on TAP!!!

I feel sorry for you guys! too much water!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Deerfield-- Send some our way. Las Vegas is low. Hear is a pic of our lake.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

deerfield
    as of about 6:00 pm they ,state and uscg closed the entire chain from cheeseland to alqonquin to all boats. We are thinking the crest now isnt going to happen until later this week . It is going to get much worse for those folks and us lower river folks. Is your screen name the same as where you live? I grew up there and really cant believe how it has changed over the years.

Chris
    CS

Deerfield
    We could defintely use some of that water in California! We have numerous wildfires burning all over the state, and the lake I go to is at it's lowest point in about 20 years.
    2007 Outback

Our lake stays at a constant level, it was formed when they put a dam across the Bay to create a fresh water reservoir for Panama City that is fed by 3 springs. If it rains hard the water just runs over the dam into the bay. Of course Hurricane Opel did let the lake get about 6 feet or more above normal as the storm surge came through. When Ivan came close we watched the level of the Gulf rise before our eyes, it was amazing. This is when I learned that the storm surge is what causes 50% of the damage from a hurricane!

Chris - You bet. Have lived here twelve years. Grew up in Glencoe. Went to New Trier. Graduated '72. Married in '85. Lived several places. This is the longest. Our house is two blocks form the Metra station. Can also walk to the dry cleaners and Walgreens. The business district went through a renovation several years ago and is way different. And the lumber company sold to a developer who put up condos and townhouses. My youngest will be a sophomore this coming school year at Deerfield High. Nice town. Property taxes went up. Man, I'm glad we live in a smaller house. - Stuart
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart