Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Thanks

Thanks to everyone for their responses. I just sold my Maxum today and look forward to buying my next boat -- hopefully. the perfect wakeboard boat.

It is true that I'll ride behind it, drink beer, and hang out with friends. But you could do that behind an alumacraft -- so why did you spend 20k more to by your moomba?
    Thanks for watching --

Default Needs vs. price

I could have spent $15k and got a nice runabout, but I chose to spend $25k and get a boat that was tailored to my water needs. I knew I would be skiing and boarding, but I also knew I could get a quilty boat for less than the big 3 charge, an it would do all the same tricks. So that's why I bought a Moomba. I'm upgrading to a Mobius LS for next year, didn't realize all the buds would like boarding so much. Can't keep them of the thing now! Good luck with your purchase.

Orginally posted by monkeywake

Thanks to everyone for their responses. I just sold my Maxum today and look forward to buying my next boat -- hopefully. the perfect wakeboard boat.

It is true that I'll ride behind it, drink beer, and hang out with friends. But you could do that behind an alumacraft -- so why did you spend 20k more to by your moomba?