Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thank you for the post David, I will be adding it to my check list....God Bless
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

Does anyone have a part number for this?

I suspect I may have this problem as I always seem to get a whiff of gas now and then. I am headed down to Portland next weekend so I could basically order this part in and have it ready for pick up should I need it.

Gonna climb inside my boat on the weekend and check it out. Scary!
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

This would seem to be an indmar issue, other boat mani's should be experiencing the same issue I would expect
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckle Head View Post

I suspect I may have this problem as I always seem to get a whiff of gas now and then. I am headed down to Portland next weekend so I could basically order this part in and have it ready for pick up should I need it.

I think the part number was 31147, but I will double check this evening & repost. It will be around 8:30 EST. The cost was just under $30.00 from the dealer.
    Patrick
    '08 Mobius LS. 4 Blade OJ 13x13 Prop.
    Kenwood KMR440U & RC107MR, T600-2 Rockford Fosgate powering 2 Liquid Acoustics 8" HLCD, Kicker SKM10 subwoofer
    5 light- light bar.
    2015 RAM 3500HD Dually 6.7 Diesel w/ Aisin 6 speed tranny
    Live life today!

Quote Originally Posted by DOCDRS View Post
    This would seem to be an indmar issue, other boat mani's should be experiencing the same issue I would expect
    Yes I would suspect that this is an actual Indmar issue. I am sure the engine comes as a complete assembly fuel injection pump, regulator, distribution block. It amazes me that there has not been any injuries from this issue. It speaks for all of safety that is built into the electronics & electrical of marine devices. This makes me a believer of using proper marine equipment.
    Patrick
    Kenwood KMR440U & RC107MR, T600-2 Rockford Fosgate powering 2 Liquid Acoustics 8" HLCD, Kicker SKM10 subwoofer
    5 light- light bar.
    Live life today!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by harmsway View Post
    I think the part number was 31147, but I will double check this evening & repost. It will be around 8:30 EST. The cost was just under $30.00 from the dealer.
    Much appreciated!

2007 Outback V

The actual part number on the receipt is (S786147). The pipe has a tag on it with the same number other then the (S) on it. I hope this helps.

When you look at the pipe make sure you look at the fuel block and if the black marine paint is bubbling or pealing you can almost bet the pipe is or has been leaking at some time. Mine was leaking so much it had removed the paint from almost the hole fuel block.
    Patrick
    5 light- light bar.
    Live life today!

Down to Portland? Nice they say its supposed to be nice down here next weekend but i expect it to be raining and 50 and that up from rainy and 45 LOL. I assume your going to the AWS shop in Oregon City?

Great shop there Matt Radich and Gerry O are the best man.

If you got time holler man or stop by and meet the guys at Exile if your into that. In any case enjoy your trip down here.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Down to Portland? Nice they say its supposed to be nice down here next weekend but i expect it to be raining and 50 and that up from rainy and 45 LOL. I assume your going to the AWS shop in Oregon City?

Great shop there Matt Radich and Gerry O are the best man.

If you got time holler man or stop by and meet the guys at Exile if your into that. In any case enjoy your trip down here.
    Yeah, I might get a chance to do some Cat Snowboarding! I hear that Lake Oswego is still empty or is in the process of being filled so no wakeboarding for me unless we do the Willamette...

AWS is the bomb!

I will for certain be stopping by at Exile. I have some goodies to pick up:
    • 4 - SXT65Q Tower Speakers
    • Harpoon Amp
    • SM400.4 Amp
    • SM600.1 Amp
    • 600W XI12 Sub

Stoked!

2007 Outback V

Ok, so i am reviving an old thread because I just found this exact problem with my 07 LSV fuel line! I was in the engine doing some work to help the vapor lock problem i get every now and then. I removed the bracket that holds the fuel pump in and decided to remove the pump. I went to loosen the brass fitting that connects the U shaped fuel line and it came off really really easy. I thought it was weird it was so easy but finished up what i was doing and reconnected everything. As i was tightening up the brass nut it just wouldn't tighten all the way. As i looked at it closer i noticed the crack. Of course i googled the part # and the first thing that comes up is this old thread. So I thought it would be a good reminder to everyone to take a quick look and make sure if you have the same setup to inspect the brass nuts really well. I was getting a little odor of gas every once in a while but not a lot. I'm feeling pretty lucky i found this and did not have any serious problems.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190