Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orange 05

Default Orange 05

here is my Orange 05 outback in Park Rapids Minnesta. I took my first ride this weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great looking boat! Love the orange!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Nice looking boat. I am really evnious of everyone that has a lake in there backyard. I live in the desert and the lake is 1 hr away and is 100' below normal level. SUCKS!!!!!
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Thanks, I had to convince everyone that orange was a good color. It still isn't for some people but I really like it. It is great having a lake to go to. The pictures are at the cabin and thats a four hour drive but worth it.

Smile great colour

I have the same colour on a 2005 outback great boat , get lots of positive response from people on the look of the boat , also have the shore station lift but minus the canopy . How close can you get the canopy to the boat with the tower up was thinking of getting a canopy , or is it better cover with a snap down?

I love that color! My next moomba will be sunset/black for sure

Zihuatanenjo did you guys have any damage from the storms last week? The storms were north of our cabin on long lake so no damage at our place!

Zihuatanejo - If it had a little blue, we'd make you an honorary member of the U of I Fighting Illini. Like the orange! - Deerfield

Freyse - With the tower up, our Outback has about 24 inches between hull and water and 10 inches between tower and canopy. See below. - Deerfield
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Default What lake

What lake are you on ?? we used to go to Big Sand, but now have a cabin in Wisconsin. Park Rapids is awesome. thats a great color combo!

Freyse- We can get under the canopy and wind the boat up enough to get it out of the water with the tower up, if it is going to rain or we are leaving for the weekend we put the tower down and wind it all the way up.

C.rix- we had no damage at all at our place but I guess a couple miles away there was a lot damage. If the winds get high enough those canopys can act like sails and cause a lot of problems.

jeffand karen- we are on Big Stony off of county 11 in park rapids. I really like the town too, it is small but has everything you need.

Deerfeild- I appreciate the offer but maroon and gold are my colors.I Have to be proud of those Gophers, its not every team that can win one game a year, most can at least win two just by accident. That is why I stick to Hockey.