Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All over TEXAS west of I45! Living in Big Spring Texas.

Post All Black 08 LSV

Hello Everyone,
    I was going to wait until after I was finished adding some decals before I posted any pictures, but I’m just so stoked with the way that the boat turned out as is that I wanted to post some pictures now. I didn’t see a lot of pictures of all black Moombas when I was looking around on here, but I still really wanted to go with the all black. Now I’m really happy that I did. I was really worried about the black getting hot, but it's been ok. I mean, anything gets really hot in the sun over time. The black of the deck doesn’t seem to get any more hot then the white of the seats. Now trying to keep the black looking clean, that’s another issue. I’ll be posting more pictures when I’m all done with it, but for now I just wanted to post a few pictures for everyones feedback as well as give some ideas to anyone who is still thinking about what colors they want to go with. Enjoy and please let me know what you think.

Nice boat Birdman! I really like the solid black. I agree with Ed, removing the decals and tinting the windshield would look sick!!
    2007 Outback

Thanks! I’m not sure about taking the stickers off. I like having them on there. I agree that it would look sweet, but it’s just not the look I’m going for. However, the idea about tinting the windows sounds great. I’m going to look into that a little more. Thanks again for the input.

Yup. stealth allright!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Mobius LSV

did they do the tower at the dealership? that is the baddest ass moomba coloe scheme ever

Bridman - I like it! Either way, billboard or stealth, you can't go wrong with that boat of yours. Tinted windows would be cool. Enjoy! - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Quote Originally Posted by ATLOUTBACKV View Post
    did they do the tower at the dealership? that is the baddest ass moomba coloe scheme ever
    Thank you! Yes, the dealership made sure that the tower was powder coated as soon as it came in. They have also helped me to order a decal kit for the boat. The team at Waterski Boats Dallas has done a great job!

Great Looking boat. Imagine, you go all black and you will have the new water version of the Bat Boat. LOL
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Very nice It's sweet
    Share The Water
    2006 Outback V

Smile

very nice, tint those windows and stealth is in.... either way it's really cool and let me know if you have any secrets on keeping the black clean, it is a bit time consuming