Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glove Box

Default Glove Box

A while ago, I had asked SC if there was a glove box that fits under the driver seat of the LSV. They told me that there wasn't anything available for the LSV. There is one available for the Supra Boats. Well I was going through my Overtons catalog and came across these. I am going to remove the black plastic cover from below my seat to check on the opening. If this fits, I will definitly buy one of these.
    http://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...15&from=search

I need a place for the important papers. Registration, insurance, OH the most important, extra gas money.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Great find Tazz! I was wondering the same thing about that hole/cover. Right now I have it off and keep my ipod in there. My snap covers slide in from the back and the Ipod lays on top of those. Let me know if it works! I want one if it does. The measurments look to be very close. I'll measure it when I get home in the morning.

Sweet find!!! Please keep us posted.
    We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion.

Sled491 Guest

Tazz, very good find, too bad it wont fit an Outback, or maybe?

I looked at all the glove boxes. No matter what box I get, I need to modify the hole a bit. I still think that it is a great idea. I am going to order one from overtons. I will post pictures of the install before during and after the install. Thanks guys.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    I looked at all the glove boxes. No matter what box I get, I need to modify the hole a bit. I still think that it is a great idea. I am going to order one from overtons. I will post pictures of the install before during and after the install. Thanks guys.
    tazz,

It's strange that there is that blank cover on your boat, yet the glove box is not available on the Moombas. Wonder if that section of fiberglass is also used on a Supra that does have the glove box option. If so, the Supra glove box would probably be an exact fit.

Did you happen to ask the Moomba dealer if you could buy the Supra glove box from them, or at least tell you the dimensions of the Supra glove box to see if it fits the hole in your boat?

When I installed my walk thru transom, the Moomba dealer sold me some parts from the Supra's walk thru transom so I know they will sell you the parts.

Incidentally, my 2006 LSV does not have that black cover.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Cab--
    I can not remember if I had called them or not. I will call them today to see what they say.
    Mark

My '07 has the blank plate and until this thread i had no clue why it was there. What's the purpose i wonder? Seat base access?
    2007 Mobius LSV

Tazz, what size is that opening btw?
    2007 Mobius LSV