Thread: Staying here

Thumbs up Staying here

I like this board, even though I haven't been here lately. Traded my Mobius LS for a Launch 21V yesterday.I was sweating bullets about the Launch going in the garage this morning. If the tower had been 3 milimeters higher, it would have scraped, and that might be pushing it. The Supra Ride System is pretty neat.

Dave

By dallen2754, shot with CD MAVICA at 2008-06-01

nice ride! do you put the tower down when you go in the garage? can you fold the tower with the Z rack on?

thanks

NICE UPGRADE!
    There is not much activity on the Supra board... interesting....
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Yearround,

I have to take the Z-Rack off. It is more awkward than heavy. The tower comes apart easier than I thought. I had to take the wakeboard racks off (3 hex-head bolts in each) because they turn in, but won't allow the tower to come all the way down. The Z-Rack is hanging from the ceiling in the garage.

Dave

i am able to fold the tower with my board racks on. but i have to take the Z rack off too. i was hope someone found a way to fold the tower with the z rack on. i can put up and down the tower pretty easily by myself, but the Z rack has not been mounted since the boat came home in April. it is getting warmer and the shade will be needed soon.

let me know if you find a way to leave it on!

Sled491 Guest

Tell you what, I love my Outback and think Moomba is a great boat, but if ching is no object Supra is a hell of a boat. If we needed or wanted a V drive and I wasn't cheap ha ha, I be in a Supra 20SSV like now!

Talking

Alright dave, I am pretty sure I saw you on Lay Lake in the new boat. I was floating out in front of Paradise point and you just passed us by!! I know my LSV is not a Supra or anything, but you should have stopped by. Until next time, I am just going to pout and hang my head......hope to see you out there.

Jess
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In