Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Laughlin Trip 08'

Hope to post more pics when I can but this one is a good one....dont cha thinK?

Last edited by Pike; 05-21-2008 at 07:10 PM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a boat does not run on "Thank Yous"

How was the weather?We had wind on Sunday and Monday,the rest of the days were perfect! We rode on sat.night from about 5 till about 9:30,it was the best water for the longest period of time I have ever seen!!!
    Are you going out to Elsinore for the holiday weekend?We are thinking Monday would be the least busy.

Quote Originally Posted by vkkovach View Post
    How was the weather?We had wind on Sunday and Monday,the rest of the days were perfect! We rode on sat.night from about 5 till about 9:30,it was the best water for the longest period of time I have ever seen!!!
    Are you going out to Elsinore for the holiday weekend?We are thinking Monday would be the least busy.
    Was very windy on Thur and Friday but it calmed down Saturday and Sunday. How did you ride until 9:30? Still light out?? It was around 110 on Saturday...so freakin hot...Were going to Elsinore on Sunday but were prob gonna set up the ez up on the main beach since alot of the fam are showing up. I would rather set up in the cove but impossible with all that are coming...Trying to launch at 7 am while the water is still calm...

Lets just say that on our next trip were gonna have a light bar on atleast one of the boats!Riding in the dark was fun but very different!!The water was just way too good to go back to the docks,We even cooked dinner out on the lake.

Talking

Nice boat accessories Pike! Up until now, I thought I was doin good with pop up cleats and a bow filler cushion!
    07 LSV
    If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

Quote Originally Posted by hiqualityH2O View Post
    Nice boat accessories Pike! Up until now, I thought I was doin good with pop up cleats and a bow filler cushion!
    Yes, yes....they do come in handy.....cook, clean and not to hard on the eyes!! I think I'm gonna replace my center ski pylon with a stripper pole, when these girls drink they can't help but dance all over the boat with the tunes playing

Pike-Looks like you had fun. Sorry I could not show up. I have been very busy with work. I am going to Lake Mead this coming Saturday for the first time. Taking the wife and kid. We still need to try to get together some time. I made my reservations for the Lake Havasu Jamboree. I had to email my information to Island Marine. They will be sending my information soon. I also made my reservation for a RV spot down the road from the Nautical.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    Pike-Looks like you had fun. Sorry I could not show up. I have been very busy with work. I am going to Lake Mead this coming Saturday for the first time. Taking the wife and kid. We still need to try to get together some time. I made my reservations for the Lake Havasu Jamboree. I had to email my information to Island Marine. They will be sending my information soon. I also made my reservation for a RV spot down the road from the Nautical.
    RV spot eh? Sounds like a good idea, I'll have to hit my pops up for his RV. Whats the cost to camp there?

I need to check. I figured the Nautical is about 250.00 a night and I paid something like 85.00 a night. Full hook ups and even a boat slip. I will find the information and send it to you.
    Mark
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Where are the additional photos???????
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!