Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Like others I was a bit sceptical about the color combo but it looks awsome!!!! Have a great summer!!

Cool

Awesome boat, very unique. Color combo looks much better than the colorizer.

Looks like the pile of stuff is now in the boat. Very impressive turn around with all the wiring and customization.

let me know how the ski rack works. I was thinking of getting another XTP to put on the lower bracket and widen for a ski and knee board
    Nice job
    Last edited by jmvotto; 05-29-2008 at 10:07 PM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Fortunately all the wiring was already in the boat, I just had to cut the speaker holes in the bow (EEEK!) and make my brackets for the sides in the back.

I got the wrong size inserts for the tower clamps, I should have the correct ones in the next couple of days, and then I'll post pics of the racks mounted.

Thanks for the compliments

Sled491 Guest

Looks good, and I think a couple of black Roos will go along way. I also like the LSV set up on the speakers. I wish now I would have gotten the snap on covers as well, the full size storage cover is a b@#$% on my lift.

Say, how did you get your pics to fill the page? If you can answer this for me, I'll lay off the low hour pulls critizism, and the leaving a glass ski boat in the water one as well, ha ha.

Ian nice boat! I like the clean look. Congrats!
    07 LSV
    If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

Quote Originally Posted by sled491 View Post
    Looks good, and I think a couple of black Roos will go along way. I also like the LSV set up on the speakers. I wish now I would have gotten the snap on covers as well, the full size storage cover is a b@#$% on my lift.
    Thanks! I put a black 'Roo' on the Left and Right side windows

I'm so happy with the snap on cover, we saw the full mooring cover on a boat at the dealer the day we ordered our boat and decided that the snap-on cover was well worth the extra money.

Quote Originally Posted by sled491 View Post
    Say, how did you get your pics to fill the page? If you can answer this for me, I'll lay off the low hour pulls critizism, and the leaving a glass ski boat in the water one as well, ha ha.
    To post pics in a thread all you have to do is put [img] [/img] around the images URL.

The 'low hour pulls' shouldn't have been too tough on the boat it was ~6 or 7 hours when we did it, and I weigh 120 pounds, Jess is 100, and we weren't using the ballast. Dad only got 2 slalom runs in.

No need to worry about that now, she's already got 20 hours on her

I'm not too excited about leaving the boat in the water either, but given the choice between leaving it in the water, or only using it on the weekends ; I'll take leaving it in the water and going out every day every single time!!!

Default Nice Boat

We also live in MI and got a boat from Rob at the Club. We have a 06 outback and love it.

What colors do you have? I saw a Red & White Outback V on Cass yesterday (took the afternoon off work ) and it was the first Outback I've seen on the water, other than mine.

Default 06 Outback

It's not ours, we have a lake house up north. We have a Yellow Outback. I wish sometimes that we had it down here. We some times bring it down. We need to get togther ( all the MI moomba owners and have like party)

Sled491 Guest

Ian, My boat is on the lift and if I could, I would ski every day as well, but seeing as we just got like 9 inches of rain in like 15 hrs and every freakin' dam in WI is about to burst we won't be skiing for a while. The water is getting so high that I'm afriad my boat will float off of the lift soon. The only thing that will keep if from floating away is the windshield won't clear the Canopy frame!

Oh yeah and more sever thunder storms tonight!!

On the picture thing, I'm slow, step by step if you don't mind
    Attached Images Attached Images