Default Does this seem right?

So after getting my boat broken in we took it out for a surf.
    The thing that seems different compared to others is I tried my wakeplate all the way up first then moved it down till the wake cleaned out. When the wake seemed to be the best shape I looked at the position of the plate and we were riding with it all the way down.

So after reading alot of the other peoples setups I see they keep the wakeplate all the way up or 3/4 up ?

I had all the bags filled 400 in the locker, 400's in the v drive compartments with a 250 on top of the left rear bag, and another 250 one on the seat in the rear left side. everyone on the left side also

boat speed 10-11mph

As this is my first boat and also first time pulling surfers does it seem right that my boat likes the plate down? Or should I not worry about position and ride the way it looks best ?

one thing is maybe leave the other side (non surf side) v drive bag empty
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I open to try different things. I did like how clean we were able to get the surf wake. My buddy has a wakesetter and loads it up with 3000 lbs, and the three guys rode behind it Including the owner of the setter. Then rode behind my outback and said the wake was almost as big but way cleaner.

We also thought about leaving the front bag empty next time what you think?

thanks guys for the responses next time I am going to make one of the ladies sit in front of the windsheild get more weight forward. Everyone seemed to be surfing a bit closer to my boat than behind the wakesetter. Also leave the rear right bag empty and play with the plate till its glass!!!