Thread: 08 Outback

Default 08 Outback

He is my Outback that I order in Feb via the internet from Iraq. I got it a week ago and have only had it out 3 times. Overall it is a very nice boat, it's a little better wakeboard boat than my old MasterCraft, but not nearly as good of a slalom boat as the MC. I really like the extra room and it handles really well in choppy water with other boats.
    Attached Images Attached Images

maxpower - Nice lookin' boat. Clean. Like the new graphic. Comment about the Outback/MC slalom comparison is interesting. What length line and speed are you skiing? - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Nice boat / tow vehicle combo
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Smile

Great looking boat! love the new sticker..
    Glad you are home from Iraq safely as well! THanks for serving!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

NIce boat. Welcome to the family. Glad to hear that you made it home in one piece. Its always good to hear that our troops come home to their families. I have lots of friends and some family still over there. Congrats on your new toy. Have fun with it and thank you very much helping make America a better place.
    Mark
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

I pretty much suck at slalom. Right now, I am skiing at 30 mph and 15' off. I am trying to get back into ski shape. I am also riding a new (to me) ski that I don't think that I like.

Just some more info on the boat. In case you are ordering a boat and don't like the Kenwood stereo, order your boat without a radio like I did. SC still wires everything (radio/amp power and speaker wires) and all of the speaker holes are pre-formed so cutting them out is easy. I bring this up because it seems so many people are switching out speakers and head unit.

Nice boat Max. I have the 2007 with the same color scheme and absolutely love it! Congrats!

max-good looking boat-glad you got the moomba

are you coming to either the tampa or atlanta owners reunions?

stac
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Sled491 Guest

Very Nice boat, like the whole package very much!