Thread: the score

Default the score

took me 3 atempts to finally get up , took my wife 0- 1st time up and shes surfin. what a blast, going to go back early tomorrow and do it some more
    heres a pic of the wave i was able to create
    about 700 in the rear
    500 across the rear bench
    400 in ski locker
    400 in walkthru
    wake plate 3/4 up
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Great Wave! Congrats on getting up! We took the weekend off due to normal hi traffic.. went out to lake yesterday only with picnic and music.. calm, very few boats! typical..
    Family in tonight so today and tomorrow out... It is warm, muggy, and calm here..
    there is a neighborhood on my way to church that has 2 100 ac lakes and as we passed this am, it was PURE butter... man, I wished I could get out and ride on that butter!

Have a safe surf tomorrow and enjoy the new hobby! You'll come to love it.. falling is great.. no fear and no pain when falling at 10 mph..
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Sled491 Guest

Holy crap!! that wake looks huge! I couldn't imagine wakeboarding over that.

i ride left foot forward
    i did not surf that wave-filled up the ballast afterwards just to see what it would do and i just used that side cause the storage area had less stuff in it-today i will fill the port side up and see what happens. ill snap a photo and post it
    i was amazed at how sore my right calf muscle hurt
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

GOOD LORD Moombadaze! That is an insane curl!!! I suff 'goofy' and would love to ride that monstor. It looks long too which is the key. I've seen plenty of tall curls but not anywhere near that long of curl! I looked at your profile but can't find it...what kind of boat do you have?

Let us know how the 'regular' side looks! I think my 07 Mobius LS makes a better 'regular' than 'goofy' curl. If that is the case on your boat LOOK OUT.

To bad it's one heck of a drive to Tampa from Calgary. I'd like to see that in person. Post more pictures.

sorry guys but i forgot the camera today, the wave was different- one thing i got tired of waiting on all the bags to fill so i did not fill the one across the rear bench. next project is to fix this time issue

Jon j-boat is 203 lsv mobius

Ed, some sunday in late june lets meet up on the lake and do some surfin and then i can get the demo boards for the atlanta and tampa jamborees.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold